Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Gambling Addiction Will Not Only Suck Your Finances But Also - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gambling Addiction Will Not Only Suck Your Finances But Also (161 Views)

Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / 5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gambling Addiction Will Not Only Suck Your Finances But Also by OnimiB: 9:35pm On May 19, 2022
Stay off gambling!!! Especially virtual sport betting. The act is capable of taking life out you, i feel so bad each time i remember the day i started this silly practice. 10th September 2017 was the day. I was in need of an urgent money on that day, i called some friends and relatives but to no avail. The taught of going to bet shop to double the money on me gripped me tightly and i could not help the situation than to obey it. Hmmm!!!! I am sharing this to help some young guys who are still struggling with sport betting addiction to wake up from their slumber to realities of life. The following are what gambling Addiction is capable of doing in your life:
* you automatically become a debtor
* you will turn a lier
* you will loose your trust in people
* you will become useless to both friends and relatives
* you will turn a cooperate beggar. etc.
To come out of it always go around with this watch word "gambling can not make you a life time millionaire instead a life beggar.
My advice to government is they should help ban some betting companies in the country especially bet9ja.
Re: Gambling Addiction Will Not Only Suck Your Finances But Also by judatech: 10:06pm On May 19, 2022
The government cannot stop or ban gambling companies because they make a lot of money from your loss...through taxes and licensing of the gambling companies.
Re: Gambling Addiction Will Not Only Suck Your Finances But Also by caesymore(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2022
Anything wey you do for this life, bros use your head.

When you know use your head well every misfortune go dey like juju.
I don dey gamble since 2013 but I never get this kind issues (I get pattern shaa) una dey talk about, gamble responsible una no go hear
na those wey won turn Elon Musk over night dey get issues with gambling.

I dedicate this to all those Men wey dey surf through stats all night doggedly just to get the green tick

(1) (Reply)

'wizkid Is The Most Influential Artiste In Africa' Don Jazzy Speaks Out / No Middlemen, Trade Gift Cards With Direct Vendor And Prices ... / Has The National Grid Collapsed Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.