Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan (19886 Views)

2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by SIMONEKPA7: 10:38am On May 20, 2022
Na God catch APC and Buhari
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by ChoCho54(f): 10:40am On May 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Jonathan; a man wey dey owe people salaries for several months wey hin dey collect hin own no be good man.
a GCFR wey dey send soldiers go war front without bullets in dia guns na yeye evil GCFR. In short, Jonathan na bad and yeye clueless leader.
na dat horrible fantastically-corrupt Jonathan time we dey spend christmas and new year at petrol stations and every independence day na so so bomb blasts.
if u want make I continue abeg let me know
Stop fishing for idiots!

He owed salaries but you people said he was borrowing to pay salaries. Are you people not tired? Since he left government, he has never gone on the offensive against this inept government who promised change, only to make things worse.
That attitude alone should elicit respect for the man from every Nigerian.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by Aidejay(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2022
Belleful:

I hate it wen u people cry over Apc protest during Jonathan regime. Did anybody stop PDP from protesting against buhari government?
when you realize that The people who protested are now in APC. PDP is technically finished.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by 43Ronin: 10:43am On May 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Jonathan; a man wey dey owe people salaries for several months wey hin dey collect hin own no be good man.
a GCFR wey dey send soldiers go war front without bullets in dia guns na yeye evil GCFR. In short, Jonathan na bad and yeye clueless leader.
na dat horrible fantastically-corrupt Jonathan time we dey spend christmas and new year at petrol stations and every independence day na so so bomb blasts.

GEJ owe federal civil servants salaries? When will you wake up and realise people now see through the lies? You probably think everyone was as stupid as you people that brought in buhari. Did u just say insecurity in GEJ time? Are u saying that the security situation is better? Did u also just talk about fuel? Did GEJ import bad fuel? Did electricity grid totally collapse in GEJ time that the whole country was on blackout for a month? Was petrol so scarce during GEJ time that the aviation sector almost shut down? You people together with fake pastor osinbajo, Bakare & adeboye protested the removal of fuel subsidy that would have helped the country by now. Encouraged igbo smoking brain dead career depleted musicians like nice & hoeish nollywood actresses to protest the betterment of Nigeria. Karma will visit thiéfnubu, amechi, saraki, fake pastors osinbajo and bakare. APC will be history by 2023.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by Kalashnikov49: 10:45am On May 20, 2022
Are you trying to deflect what is known about you slimy and unreliable people??

Una no reach to even cross my lane....I dont harbor snitches grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Aidejay:

grin Yoruas have tormented this one.
Defeated people! Acting like sore loosers.
Cry more... It's actually very funny. grin
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by aspabay(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2022
pointblank247:
listen to yourself.

You listen to me
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by Nigerialabalaba: 10:47am On May 20, 2022
43Ronin:

[s]GEJ owe federal civil servants salaries? When will you wake up and realise people now see through the lies? You probably think everyone was as stupid as you people that brought in buhari. Did u just say insecurity in GEJ time? Are u saying that the security situation is better? Did u also just talk about fuel? Did GEJ import bad fuel? Did electricity grid totally collapse in GEJ time that the whole country was on blackout for a month? Was petrol so scarce during GEJ time that the aviation sector almost shut down? You people together with fake pastor osinbajo, Bakare & adeboye protested the removal of fuel subsidy that would have helped the country by now. Encouraged igbo smoking brain dead career depleted musicians like nice & hoeish nollywood actresses to protest the betterment of Nigeria. Karma will visit thiéfnubu, amechi, saraki, fake pastors osinbajo and bakare. APC will be history by 2023[/s].
omo ibo, dat mmpuri miri and penis enlargement concoction dey worry u liar and ipob terrorist/cannibal. na ipob terrorists like u dey disgrace my ibo people . shiorr
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by 43Ronin: 10:47am On May 20, 2022
Belleful:

I hate it wen u people cry over Apc protest during Jonathan regime. Did anybody stop PDP from protesting against buhari government?

Ok so fake pastors bakare, osinbajo and adeboye were deceiving their congregation that they were operating under the spirit meanwhile they were just card carrying members of APC. The joke is on their tithe paying congregation who have suffered APC 8 years while their fake pastors enjoy government positions in APC and continue getting rich with yearly false prophesies
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by Aidejay(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Are you trying to deflect what is known about you slimy and unreliable people??

Una no reach to even cross my lane....I dont harbor snitches grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Who ever yorubas bring down will fall down and who ever they raise up will go up. Take that to the bank, there is nothing you and your lineage of inconsequential people can do about it. Except cry on Nairaland. Which to me ooh! Isn't bad. It's a source of entertainment. #Tormentedpeople.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2022
aspabay:
GEJ was incompetent, simple and final.

And we criticized him.

Buhari hasn't been fantastic, we have been criticizing him too.

Nothing special

Not as incompetent as we thought.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by 43Ronin: 10:51am On May 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

omo ibo, dat mmpuri miri and penis enlargement concoction dey worry u liar and ipob terrorist/cannibal. na ipob terrorists like u dey disgrace my ibo people . shiorr

It's nice that you people attribute truth to igbos. At least those ones saw through the smoke screen and remained loyal to truth. Unlike fake pastor osinbajo iscariot who betrayed his benefactor like your people always do.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by Kalashnikov49: 10:54am On May 20, 2022
You raised Olu Falae
You raised Ribadu
You raised Tinubu...who will be pulled down by your people obviously
You raised Buhari who will raise another Northerner instead of Afonja

The main issue is this..You Yoruba guyz like believing your useless lies. Dwell on them and be ready to open your mouth in AWE as you are roundly rejected. It has started, but you dont know.keep the delusions.

Aidejay:
Who ever yorubas bring down will fall down and who ever they raise up will go up. Take that to the bank, there is nothing you and your lineage of inconsequential people can do about it. Except cry on Nairaland. Which to me ooh! Isn't bad. It's a source of entertainment. #Tormentedpeople.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by eziemich: 11:01am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

A professor is not intelligent but a NEPA bill holder is intelligent.

Okay cool
Which one be NEPA bill holder again? Chai bubu
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by Eleponblue(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
MMWandali:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/timeline-of-apcs-jabs-on-president-jonathan/
I wonder the lines they would have used if Gej had accepted their nomination form�Apshit! Believe them at your peril...
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by Aidejay(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
grin guy! The main issue actually is that you and your inconsequential people are tormented. It what happenes when you suffer serial defeat. I'm sorry but I codedly thank God that my delusions have never failed me. Unlike yours. The joy I feel in my heart. I love it. It reminds me that no matter what we do some people will be tormented. #PeterObi for president or more inconsequential torment.

Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by gaskiyamagana: 11:26am On May 20, 2022
MumuAFONJA:

afonjas are one of de us*less creatures in this world,de smell nd never brush their teeth year to year,their main occupation is to harvest yaruba Christian skulls
Holy Cross come and crush, holy spirit come and spit ,holy fire, come and fire, holy baptism come and drown this yolobamad man.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by gaskiyamagana: 11:30am On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You raised Olu Falae
You raised Ribadu
You raised Tinubu...who will be pulled down by your people obviously
You raised Buhari who will raise another Northerner instead of Afonja

The main issue is this..You Yoruba guyz like believing your useless lies. Dwell on them and be ready to open your mouth in AWE as you are roundly rejected. It has started, but you dont know.keep the delusions.

Nigeria Creed
No igbo man should be allowed to rule Nigeria.
Cry, yell, wail till the kingdom comes.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by PrinceMon101(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2022
So APC spent 8 good years complaining, and still yet the economy declined drastically under their watch in all those 8 years. Tueh

I don't really see GEJ decamping to APC but if he does, that will certainly be his greatest mistake
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by aspabay(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2022
jaxxy:

Not as incompetent as we thought.

GEJ is incompetent. Buhari's disappointment will not change that fact.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by Nobody: 11:46am On May 20, 2022
It will never be well with Buhari and his cohort. And all those that are still supporting them shall know suffering.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by chymes0359(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Always looking for cheap attention!

Sorry you don't got mine..

I bet you haven't eat ewedu and Amala in Months now..
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by pointblank247(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2022
aspabay:

You listen to me
you have nothing to say
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2022
aspabay:

GEJ is incompetent. Buhari's disappointment will not change that fact.

Yes bt not as bad as we thought
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by kingyakos: 12:24pm On May 20, 2022
dedonfranco:
Goodluck Jonathan is a good Man but He is not intelligent.

Spell the word intelligent make we see grin grin
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by lereinter(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
dedonfranco:
Goodluck Jonathan is a good Man but He is not intelligent.

A "good man" is even debatable

But to say unintelligent is a fact
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by lereinter(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2022
Jonathan supported an apc candidate in the past governorship election in bayelsa

He allowed apc to drag his name in their presidential quagmire

The kind of person Jonathan his is controversial, it's not admirable
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by TalkingBird: 2:35pm On May 20, 2022
All in knees for him if not no way out
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by aspabay(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2022
jaxxy:

Yes bt not as bad as we thought
Dude, GEJ is worse than we knew. Accept that.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by aspabay(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2022
pointblank247:
you have nothing to say
Then gettat
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by Belleful: 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
[b]So they will be shot and then people like you will say that IGBOs want to destroy Lagos??...Just as you twisted the narrative during the end sars protest? Just hush abeg...and stop supporting nonsense. Jonathan gave you the chance to insult him because he wanted to be civil with uncouth people who are tele guided by useless elders. Jonathan practiced democracy..Is Buhari doing so??[/b]mtcheeeeew!! angry angry angry angry angry

Who is this ewu Owerri? Mr twister, if u don't have d ball's to come out and protest under ur umbrella, just hush... Bikonu. Mr narrative, why haven't the crisis rocking the south east change to destroying Lagos?
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
aspabay:

Dude, GEJ is worse than we knew. Accept that.

Not when we have a buhari that came from the opposition asking for change and gave us 1 chance. Gej is obviously better grin

I noticed he people who pulled down Jonathan's government where the Southerners not even the North. The North don't talk 2much and don't really do protests against their leaders. It's the educated South that run down their leaders with agenda run protests and propaganda.

The south is its own enemy.
Re: Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan by aspabay(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2022
jaxxy:

Not when we have a buhari that came from the opposition asking for change and gave us 1 chance. Gej is obviously better grin

I noticed he people who pulled down Jonathan's government where the Southerners not even the North. The North don't talk 2much and don't really do protests against their leaders. It's the educated South that run down their leaders with agenda run protests and propaganda.

The south is its own enemy.

GEJ was and is still an incompetent President.
The North you speak of only knows how to move on, but your dump head knows nothing of politics. You hold on to past losses and hate. Little wonder you will continue to be subservient to the North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria / 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! / The Deplorable Condition Of Calabar-itu Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.