Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Get Your Pvc Or Be Ready To Beg For Visas Tomorrow. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Your Pvc Or Be Ready To Beg For Visas Tomorrow. (274 Views)

Go Get Your PVC Or Get Prepared To Be Recruited Into The Army (VIDEO) / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) / I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Pvc Or Be Ready To Beg For Visas Tomorrow. by Johndickson500(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2022
GET YOUR PVC OR BE READY TO BEG FOR VISAS TOMORROW.
Nigerians, Rise up and get your PVC, we are not running out of this country for some foreign criminals to occupy. Good people always think they are few because they don’t understand the law of mobilization, organization and rallying together for a common goal.
You can never live the fullness of life outside your country, somehow, someday somebody will remind you and your children that this is not your home country.
Nigeria belongs to Umoru as much as it belongs to Tobechukwu, it belongs to Iyabo as much as it belongs to Enebong……… Rise up, get your PVC so that your children will not ask you in future, "daddy where are we really from?”
A word is more than enough for the wise !
If you don’t have a PVC, keep quie and stop complaining about bad governance by criminals in the seats of power.

Follow me on Facebook using this link

https://www.facebook.com/johnemmanueldickson

Re: Get Your Pvc Or Be Ready To Beg For Visas Tomorrow. by MightyHand(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2022
I went to INEC office in my area for the PVC of a thing, unfortunately for the woman, she said I must come with court Affidavit, immediately I gave Up...
I only need it for reference purposes, Election that President Buhari will declare Inconclusive if favour our messiah!.
Re: Get Your Pvc Or Be Ready To Beg For Visas Tomorrow. by cherishmichael: 6:48am On May 20, 2022
It is better my Pvc routines in my bag than i use it to vote for people I'll still regret after voting.

(1) (Reply)

Global Famine And Inevitable Cannibalism In Africa / Peter Obi Visits Downing Street, UK Ahead Of PDP Presidential Primaries / Our Eyes Go Soon Clear — Vikkoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.