Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

New, Legit And Most Paying E-commerce Business To Invest In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New, Legit And Most Paying E-commerce Business To Invest In (185 Views)

Smatrix: New Legit Way To Make Ethereum (ETH) Millions / The New Legit Survey In Nigeria That Pays $20 Per Survey / New Legit Btc Trading Group/escrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New, Legit And Most Paying E-commerce Business To Invest In by Adriensford: 6:53am On May 20, 2022
Back to money talk !!
Making 100-200K on weekly basis is not a dream but a reality through the E-commerce market
Are you looking for a business to invest in ?
Are you a newbie trying to get into E-commerce
Have you done E-Commerce before and failed �?

If you’ve ever heard the word “ E-Commerce” before, the exact thing that pops into your mind is selling products online right ?
A lot of people around you engage in it so you might not specialize it, To you it might just be another hustle that you put in work and get your results but that’s not it.
A lot of people do crypto but majority doesn’t succeed why ? Because the successful ones has a strategy and tactics which they use to exempt themselves from the failed ones
If you know me well ,These tactics and strategies is what I bring to you
The E-Commerce am introducing to you is selling products in Ghana from the comfort of your home .
Now as you know me well, I mostly deal in techniques that generates money in hard currency, and as a Nigerian you might feel or think “Is Ghana Cedis a high value currency “
But make your research , 1Ghana cedis as of now is 53 Naira
It’s quite big compared to naira
So let’s get our deal up ,
When you run an E-commerce business here in Nigeria , you will end up wasting your profits on the delivery system cause you know how expensive transportation is becoming and also the delivery agent would try to extort more money from you
This leads to you quitting at times cause you feel like the business process isn’t working out .
Here’s my deal, if you browse well about Ghana , it’s more like a business center than a country because most of our traders make trades there and also import from there
Why is that ?
Because compared to Nigerian currency, buying stocks in Ghana and selling it there too is like the best business to invest in , Thanks to the exchange rate, when you convert your profits from Cedis to Naira , you would be making hundreds of thousands in a week
But the question is how do I buy products in Ghana while am in Nigeria ?
How do I sell in Ghana while am still in Nigeria ?
How to get suppliers that would ease your trouble ?
Who would deliver it to my customers in Ghana !
A lot of question comes up when you think of this business
But that’s what am here to help you out with.
Guiding you to a successful business is my main priority and I don’t joke with that
Now that you’ve known what it means to run an E-Commerce through Ghana market system
Choose where to invest your money !!
Dm via my WhatsApp if interested
+2349039271868

(1) (Reply)

Direct Giftcard Vendor / Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra / Let's Do Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.