Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Do You Know A Convincing Advert Can Attract More Customers To Your Business? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Know A Convincing Advert Can Attract More Customers To Your Business? (119 Views)

Announce Your Business In The Market And Attract More Customers To Your Shop! / How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks / Do You Need More Customers For Your Handiwork Or Services That You Render? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know A Convincing Advert Can Attract More Customers To Your Business? by amechispeaks(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2022
Do you know you're not the only one doing the business you do? There's competition everywhere, so you need to fight hard to retain your old customers, and even get new ones.

No customers, no business!

The only way to attract new, and high-paying customers to your business is to create high-quality adverts that will convince them that you're the solution to their needs!

This is where I come in, and this is what I can do for you -

1. Create high-quality voiceover jingles that verbally describe your business and its benefits to your potential customers.

2. Create high-quality videos that visually describe your business and its benefits to your potential customers.

3. Write convincing blog posts and sales copies that reassure your potential customers that your business is worth patronizing.

So, are you ready to increase your customer-base and boost sales?

I'm sure you are!

All you have to do is reach me via phonecall or Whatsapp 08033422206 so we can discuss the best advertisment plan for your business.

Looking forward to helping you reach more customers!
Re: Do You Know A Convincing Advert Can Attract More Customers To Your Business? by MightyHand(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2022
Hope you pay Lala for this Advert??
Re: Do You Know A Convincing Advert Can Attract More Customers To Your Business? by amechispeaks(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2022
Call/Whatsapp 08033422206
Re: Do You Know A Convincing Advert Can Attract More Customers To Your Business? by amechispeaks(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2022
Available to work!
Re: Do You Know A Convincing Advert Can Attract More Customers To Your Business? by amechispeaks(m): 3:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Media services

(1) (Reply)

I Need Just 30 People To Make This $200 From Home Now / Five (5) Reasons To Register Your Business As A Business Owner With CAC / Procurement Of Citadel Fence Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.