Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,182 members, 7,839,028 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Update On ASUU Strike - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Update On ASUU Strike (334 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance / NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On ASUU Strike by Busybee33(f): 7:01am On May 20, 2022
Are you a student waiting for ASUU to calloff the strike?

Are you a serving corper who wants to secure he/her own source of income?

Are you a stay at home mom who needs to earn an income?

Are you a job hunter looking for a means to earn an income?

Are you a worker in search of for another legit stream of income?

What if I grant you access to our free training on digital skills acquisition that could possibly earn you 6 to 7 figures on monthly bases?
click on the link on my signature to join our free training today.
Re: Update On ASUU Strike by Busybee33(f): 7:48am On May 20, 2022
I show Nigerians how to earn extra income using their smart phones. Chat me up on 08060425566 or check out the link on my signature..

(1) (Reply)

Do This And Enjoy Power Supply Constantly / 3 Affordable Xbox 360 Action Games / Nysc@50: Anambra Holds Unity Walk To Commemorate Golden Jubilee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.