Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Amazon Web Services (AWS) (558 Views)

Amazon Web Services (AWS): Advantages And Applications In (2023) / Amazon Web Services (AWS) / Amazon Web Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Web Services (AWS) by varunsngh: 7:34am On May 20, 2022
How do I start a career in AWS as a fresher?

1 Like

Re: Amazon Web Services (AWS) by kenzo25(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2022
Send ur number let me introduce you to a class
Re: Amazon Web Services (AWS) by divlsingh: 8:07am On May 20, 2022
AWS is easy to learn by anyone but getting started with the platform may be tough sometimes. The good part is that you are not the only one facing this trouble.

So, how to start with AWS?

Don’t overload yourself with unnecessary information. Here is a quick idea of top resources where you can start learning AWS.

Go through Online Learning Platforms First

There are plenty of free resources like Trailhead online where you can start your training. Trailhead covers everything in modules where you can proceed step-by-step and cover maximum modules in a shorter time period.

Once you are done with a module, you can start earning badges by giving replies to queries. As you progress with advanced modules, you will be given super badges because here you will learn about real-time world examples.

In brief, give yourself industry-wide recognition of your expertise.

Learn through Blogs

Subscribe to a few blog channels related to AWS where you may get basic skills and recent updates about the platform. Make sure that blogs are educational and cover everything in detail.

Register forAWS DevOps Certification

Till now, we have discussed free resources only. It is the right time to focus on some paid opportunities where you can learn about the platform thoroughly.

You will get study materials in different forms: assessment, PPT, blog, whitepaper, project-work, etc.

You can enroll in the online AWS DevOps Certification at Edureka and convert learning opportunities into a successful career right away.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Web Services (AWS) by kenzo25(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2022
Send me your number on telegram I will introduce u to a free class training organized to help people who want to learn AWS

Re: Amazon Web Services (AWS) by KGBEAST(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2022
Pls Nairaland family, I need your help, I want to write AWS CLOUD PRACTITIONER EXAMS this year, but I have a little problem with the identity requirement, I only have one valid means of identification, my national identity card, my passport has expired, I don't have a driver's license or PVC, and I am currently unemployed so no Job identity card, would I be able to write the AWS cloud practitioner exam with just one means of identification, am I wasting my time preparing for it, are they strict about the TWO IDENTITY REQUIREMENTS, and has anybody written the exam with just one means of identification?
Re: Amazon Web Services (AWS) by KGBEAST(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2022
kenzo25:
Send me your number on telegram I will introduce u to a free class training organized to help people who want to learn AWS
Pls Nairaland family, I need your help, I want to write AWS CLOUD PRACTITIONER EXAMS this year, but I have a little problem with the identity requirement, I only have one valid means of identification, my national identity card, my passport has expired, I don't have a driver's license or PVC, and I am currently unemployed so no Job identity card, would I be able to write the AWS cloud practitioner exam with just one means of identification, am I wasting my time preparing for it, are they strict about the TWO IDENTITY REQUIREMENTS, and has anybody written the exam with just one means of identification?

(1) (Reply)

Am I the only one that does this / Website Development Training. Hurry Now / Original Programming Textbooks From Aptech Com For Sale (used But Look Like New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.