Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Real Is This Job Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is This Job Offer? (337 Views)

How Real Is This Job / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is This Job Offer? by pmforreal(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2022
Hello MR MARK PETER Congratulations, your application has been approved. You are to present yourself here on the 23rd of MAY 2022 with the amount of $1,200 dollars. This fees is for acommodation,resident permit,some files, the international account that the company will open for you and other personal things that is going to be awarded to you. With one month trainings.
Re: How Real Is This Job Offer? by Boogyman557: 8:02am On May 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool make I give u INTELS..

Before u JAZZ in der, make sure sey u carry KALA or KNIFE..

If u no fit carry any of those..

Arrange like 3 niggaz or carry 3 or 2 niggaz wey u know and JAZZ in der, make Dem de outside de wait for u..

in case matterz no go as u seem, ur Nigga na BACKUP!

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

the killings is on the RISE everyday!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: How Real Is This Job Offer? by HiringSpree(f): 8:15am On May 20, 2022
pmforreal:
Hello MR MARK PETER Congratulations, your application has been approved. You are to present yourself here on the 23rd of MAY 2022 with the amount of $1,200 dollars. This fees is for acommodation,resident permit,some files, the international account that the company will open for you and other personal things that is going to be awarded to you. With one month trainings.

Did you apply for it? Looks dubious though
Re: How Real Is This Job Offer? by pmforreal(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2022
Yes.....it was someone that help me to submit my application
Re: How Real Is This Job Offer? by Moneyyman: 3:59pm On May 20, 2022
I hope it's not Qnet? Run o!

pmforreal:

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Scam / Did Anybody Get An Invite From Globacom / Benin City Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.