Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Celebration: Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary To Don Meon- Throwback - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebration: Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary To Don Meon- Throwback (185 Views)

Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Happy 15th Anniversary To Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide (pictures) / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebration: Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary To Don Meon- Throwback by farem: 8:36am On May 20, 2022
HAPPY 49TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO DONALD (DON) AND LAURA MEON

Veteran Praise and Worship Leader, Songwriter and Instrumentalist

We thank God for your lives and celebrate with you on your special day. Your union has been of great value to the Kingdom of God. We thank God for keeping you for all these years by His grace and mercy.

We pray that God's peace and joy continues to be in your household. May your children be a blessing and bring you rest of mind in old age.

We pray that your love will keep getting better with time until death do you part. We pray that heaven answers your heart desires for this new year. May both of you enjoy good health and an awesome long life.

Congratulations and God multiplied blessings

From all of us at Church Gist.

#DonMeon
#ChurchGist

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2771095536367633/

Re: Celebration: Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary To Don Meon- Throwback by dollynnn(f): 8:39am On May 20, 2022
49 years!
May their love continue to wax strong

1 Like

Re: Celebration: Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary To Don Meon- Throwback by blazingblender(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2022
How I love this man's songs
May your love wax greater and greater amen
Re: Celebration: Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary To Don Meon- Throwback by Jennyclay(f): 8:46am On May 20, 2022
Great Minister of God.
Happy wedding Anniversary to you sir.
Re: Celebration: Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary To Don Meon- Throwback by Urheadmaster(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2022
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"
Give thanks with a grateful heart (with a grateful heart)
Give thanks to the Holy One (to the Holy One)

2 Likes

Re: Celebration: Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary To Don Meon- Throwback by Officialgarri: 8:59am On May 20, 2022
When I was very young and my parents were going out, they would usually keep up with "Aunty whose husband we only know as Uncle". They were newly weds at the time.

It was the days of VCD players and the only thing Aunty will play for myself and siblings was Don Men's videos and Women of faith. (I'm trading my sorrows, I'm trading my shaaaame... grin)

They were so boring to me but I would just stare at the lyrics all day. Still I learned nothing but hum the songs.

I like their personalities but their music brought me sad and boring memories because all I wanted was for Aunty to give us the game pads that came with the VCD players than bore us with Don Moen repeatedly.

I still believe she's wicked.

1 Like

Re: Celebration: Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary To Don Meon- Throwback by PlayerMeji: 10:09am On May 20, 2022
How many marriages can survive 3 years now in Nigeria?

People are spending more time in relationships than actual marriages now because of the stress of marriage.
Re: Celebration: Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary To Don Meon- Throwback by God2man2again(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2022
Happy wedding anniversary great man of God.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Saw T.b. Joshua. Messages And Warnings To Pastors! / Commotion In RCCG Dating Group As Women Accuse Men Of Dating Multiple Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.