Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

GOTV With Full Accessories For Sale SOLD SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / GOTV With Full Accessories For Sale SOLD SOLD (357 Views)

SOLD!Gotv With Remote And Adapter@5k Last with GOTV SUPA PACKAGE ON IT / How Do I Subscribe Gotv With Access Diamond Bank / Samsung Galaxy S9 With Full Accessories 115k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOTV With Full Accessories For Sale SOLD SOLD by EasyPeazy: 8:45am On May 20, 2022
I have a GOTV Antenna, Decoder, Cable and Remote for sale.

The total items is 7,000 only.

Location is Ogba Ikeja Lagos or Computer Village Ikeja Lagos

Can be way billed to anywhere in Nigeria. Call or Chat 09090907136 for deal.

Re: GOTV With Full Accessories For Sale SOLD SOLD by rtdCivilservant: 9:19am On May 20, 2022
How much come be new one? Una go just come here de behave any how. Before u sell something, try finding out the cost of the new one so that u don't appear stupid.

1 Like

Re: GOTV With Full Accessories For Sale SOLD SOLD by EasyPeazy: 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
How much come be new one? Una go just come here de behave any how. Before u sell something, try finding out the cost of the new one so that u don't appear stupid.

I checked the price of new one. Its 12-13k.

Thanks for stopping by. May God reward you according to the unprovoked insults. Thanks you.
Re: GOTV With Full Accessories For Sale SOLD SOLD by rtdCivilservant: 3:49pm On May 20, 2022
EasyPeazy:

I checked the price of new one. Its 12-13k.

Thanks for stopping by. May God reward you according to the unprovoked insults. Thanks you.
Oga, the new one is 9k.
Re: GOTV With Full Accessories For Sale SOLD SOLD by EasyPeazy: 3:53pm On May 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Oga, the new one is 9k.

K.
Re: GOTV With Full Accessories For Sale SOLD SOLD by EasyPeazy: 10:18pm On May 20, 2022
Still selling
Re: GOTV With Full Accessories For Sale SOLD SOLD by onyeka464: 12:19am On May 21, 2022
EasyPeazy:
I have a GOTV Antenna, Decoder, Cable and Remote for sale.

The total items is 7,000 only.

Location is Ogba Ikeja Lagos or Computer Village Ikeja Lagos

Can be way billed to anywhere in Nigeria. Call or Chat 09090907136 for deal.
Please delete this ad
How can you sell that old Gotv model for 7k
New Gotv is 8900 when one month sub
Re: GOTV With Full Accessories For Sale SOLD SOLD by EasyPeazy: 6:54am On May 21, 2022
onyeka464:

Please delete this ad
How can you sell that old Gotv model for 7k
New Gotv is 8900 when one month sub

Still available grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

SIEMENS (bosch) 8kg Washing Machine / AIN: Lots Of 9 PC From USA Selling Cheaply / Iwatch Series 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.