Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam (3568 Views)

France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right / India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole / Bukele: El Salvador Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender, The First Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam by Laggafin: 8:12pm On May 20, 2022
Damisic:

And did u see me supporting the mob act .....did I say anywhere that I support that .............but still did her religion also tells her to insult people's faith ....i...both thé two of them are wrong ....
U must be an extremist
Re: Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam by Anon4: 10:47pm On May 20, 2022
Damisic:

And did u see me supporting the mob act .....did I say anywhere that I support that .............but still did her religion also tells her to insult people's faith ....i...both thé two of them are wrong ....
will you kill your child for insulting God?

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam by Damisic: 6:39am On May 21, 2022
Anon4:
will you kill your child for insulting God?

I will not raise my child in a way that God will question me for raising him laidat ...
Do my child can't insult God ...talkless of others faith in their eye
Re: Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam by Damisic: 6:40am On May 21, 2022
Laggafin:
U must be an extremist
yep undecided undecided...anyhow u see it

It's okay kiss
Re: Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam by virginchaser(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2022
Southern Nigeria still practice safe Islam except some few radicals influence with special interests by their northern brothers.
Re: Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam by MAHJOG(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2022
:0
Re: Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam by Anon4: 3:35pm On May 21, 2022
Damisic:

I will not raise my child in a way that God will question me for raising him laidat ...
Do my child can't insult God ...talkless of others faith in their eye
Ok, will you kill your friend's child, if his child insults God?
Re: Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam by olas24u(f): 3:58pm On May 21, 2022
Emersonjay:
Way forward!!

Islam is terrorism, terrorism is Islam!

this is wrong

this is the problem
Wahhabism advocates a purification of Islam, rejects Islamic theology and philosophy developed after the death of the Prophet Muhammad, and calls for strict adherence to the letter of the Koran and hadith
Re: Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam by Damisic: 6:54pm On May 21, 2022
Anon4:
Ok, will you kill your friend's child, if his child insults God?

Dude here in Yoruba land ...we raise our child with the fear of God ...and respect for others religion....no way my friend will or his child will do that ...

My best friend is a christian tho .
... cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Orders Guantanamo Closure / Angolan president. Only 6 months builds a Stadium on water / Iran Donates $25 Million To Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.