Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

A Yahoo Boy’s Hell - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy’s Hell (23657 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by loko50(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2022
I am more shocked than you o. It shows people like this kind of gist
Zulu2022:
He need attention nd u guys fall fr that,lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 7:38pm On May 20, 2022
Cokahot:
I made 95k dollars in 2018 when btc wasn't so popular
No jazz,nothing. I have no pity for plus boys and ud die a miserable death,fool.

You sef go die so shut it

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Cokahot: 7:53pm On May 20, 2022
I no do ogume. So it ain't possible. Babalawo get the ingredients to harm his client, such as your hair,nails,boxers,clothes,etc. Hahaha haha. U never see spirit,u go soon see better one,no worry. Demons no fit forget ,hahahahahahah
Tormentedsoul:

You sef go die so shut it

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Samade7: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
utibe1995:

This one just got me a movie title..... Devil save Devil season 1

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[right][/right]
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Samade7: 8:16pm On May 20, 2022
Thomthom:
Mfm, Redeem. that oyedepo church I have forgotten that name... I believe u will be saved with these churches.. But are u ready to give away ur wealth... if you are not ready Dnt bother yourself..

Oyedepo na ur mate? See ya mouth.

Na winners or living faith church.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by liveyourlife007(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

No, Wole Soyinka Maybe.
Hhmmmmm. Albert Einstein Ni
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by liveyourlife007(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2022
Like my Uncle will always tell me. Every Decision you make in Life, either good or bad, will always have consequences

5 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by ChoCho54(f): 8:25pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

I have four houses in ogun state,

I have a glk, i have a Range Rover evogue i have a cla 4matic 250 2010, i shipped a Tesla from the Usa and only drive it when i go to my 5bd duplex wit bq in magodo gra as i hate the smell of the sea and i hate the flooding in lekki

I’ve been to 18 countries and counting. I don sacrifice oyinbo toto sef.

So calm down.

And, my babe drives a Camaro, she’s dead now. I gave it to her on her 22nd birthday
Did you kill your girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Thomthom(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
Samade7:

Oyedepo na ur mate? See ya mouth.

Na winners or living faith church.
If I call prophet that came before Oyedepo by name such as Elijah in the bible and the rest and even Jesus Christ of Nazareth without adding papa Jesus Christ of Nazareth then why can't I type oyedopo as Oyedepo abeg make una dey calm down for this religion thing abeg

14 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Samade7: 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
Thomthom:
If I call prophet that came before Oyedepo by name such as Elijah in the bible and the rest and even Jesus Christ of Nazareth without adding papa Jesus Christ of Nazareth then why can't I type oyedopo as Oyedepo abeg make una dey calm down for this religion thing abeg

He don take am personal cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by jagorinho: 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
Zulu2022:
He need attention nd u guys fall fr that,lol
He has nothing to loose, he is down and seems he is real, you can decipher the state of mind of people from the way they write

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
ChoCho54:
Did you kill your girlfriend?

Yes I sacrificed her eventually
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by jagorinho: 8:45pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Let us talk like men, assuming you failed to fulfill your mandate, and you can't get to get the escape route you desire spiritually from churches or anywhere, what is your next line of action? What do you intend doing if all options to escape fail

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by loko50(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2022
jagorinho:

He has nothing to loose, he is down and seems he is real, you can decipher the state of mind of people from the way they write

What I can decipher here is that the op is fake
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Brexxit(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2022
Op should do giveaway so we can confirm he is for real.100k each person won't be a bad idea,abi the spirits forbids that?

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
jagorinho:

he no run any osole,there are tinx DT are made secret though,maybe he want to gather info from ppl way run am bfr embarking

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by ChoCho54(f): 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Wow! Are you sure you have not come to the end of the road bayii? Hmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by jagorinho: 9:04pm On May 20, 2022
Zulu2022:
he no run any osole,there are tinx DT are made secret though,maybe he want to gather info from ppl way run am bfr embarking
Lol!!! No secrets again for someone starring death in the face.

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Brexxit(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

You sacrificed people but don't want to die?.

You must be a clown.
Now hear this,your time is up.Flex the remaining monies you have,Lucifer is waiting for your soul cos you shall surely die.

Greet fela,dagrin and Tupac Shakur for us.

4 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Superd14: 9:29pm On May 20, 2022
Guy send me money joor me need money grin
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Geniero: 9:40pm On May 20, 2022
As per the hell fire chief Judge and hell fire register keeper wey you be. Make una nor de show too shallowness with una post... The apostle Paul wey sacrifice Ppl tire before God save am, nor be salvation him get?. OP find Bible believing church, yes you go loose everything. I nor wan believe your story till I hear you mention Magodo, e get why

Brexxit:

You must be a clown.
Now hear this,your time is up.Flex the remaining monies you have,Lucifer is waiting for your soul cos you shall surely die.

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by loko50(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2022
Op do giveaway jor make you know say you give some people joy before you die
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
Brexxit:

You must be a clown.

Sure and are there no dead people in your family?? You may want to add them to the list
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by loko50(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2022
Op what will happen if you do not fulfill your task?
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 10:03pm On May 20, 2022
loko50:
Op what will happen if you do not fulfill your task?

I swallowed a small pot, something that yoruba’s call ado. Its a very small one that only my science man knew tge science behind how i was able to swallow the pot.

So if i suddenly stop or back out, the pot inside me will make me swell gradually till I’m all bloated up like a water soaked bread. Then death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 10:16pm On May 20, 2022
jagorinho:

Lol!!! No secrets again for someone starring death in the face.
person way run doing no go come online and to tell u,no osole u run go mk u run all this one,unless na pure ritual e do,osole,ppl way de sell market de use am sef,so de gee nv talk wetin e wan know
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Blake755: 11:04pm On May 20, 2022
Scary still yet someone would still like to try undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by tmoneyu: 11:05pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
Dear Nairaland;

Truth be told i have no regrets. I’m a yahoo guy and i did Osole to aid my scamms. I’m currently rich and i have choice cars but I’m not happy as the spirits are demanding alot and calling for my head. As I’m writing this, i will have to sleep with 2 virgins and to bury a live cow alive in the coming weeks. I need help, my science man is not making matters easy for me.

My science man is on the hunt for my soul

I’m scared guys, I don’t want this fast life anymore, I don’t need the cars or the ill gotten houses i built with the proceeds of scams and using peoples destiny.

I’m tired of celebrating my birthday 3 times a year. I’m tired of sacrificing virgins and non virgins by sleeping with them and flexing life with their glory.

I need help, i need advices as my science man said there was no way out.

I’m open to questions too, i will answer as many as i can
What you need now is to face your fear, psalm 51, 91 103 with fasting 6 to 12 will do justice to that... Believe and ask God for forgiveness, quit ur comfort Zone, sell off those stuff and give to charity, both your houses and cars, you cannot be looking for salvation and be living in luxury of ill gotten wealth.. This will save you

4 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by bigpicture001: 11:15pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
Dear Nairaland;

Truth be told i have no regrets. I’m a yahoo guy and i did Osole to aid my scamms. I’m currently rich and i have choice cars but I’m not happy as the spirits are demanding alot and calling for my head. As I’m writing this, i will have to sleep with 2 virgins and to bury a live cow alive in the coming weeks. I need help, my science man is not making matters easy for me.

My science man is on the hunt for my soul

I’m scared guys, I don’t want this fast life anymore, I don’t need the cars or the ill gotten houses i built with the proceeds of scams and using peoples destiny.

I’m tired of celebrating my birthday 3 times a year. I’m tired of sacrificing virgins and non virgins by sleeping with them and flexing life with their glory.

I need help, i need advices as my science man said there was no way out.

I’m open to questions too, i will answer as many as i can

Bro don't mind them.. u will not die.. u will fight and defeat these stuffs aand. Live to tell the story s that others behind u will beware of the unknown dangers they will be lured into...

Keep fighting... Keeping finding ways..

Do u have any specific time range. Before the evil begins..? So u can start working faster..?
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Terrence99: 11:43pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Omo I don’t want to die. Its very real

If i go to a church, will they not milk me too if i pull up in a church in my area with a glk benz ?

Look at this one, maybe na the Glk go still kill you laslas. Forget GLK and fight the battle of your life.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Terrence99: 11:52pm On May 20, 2022
Cokahot:
I made 95k dollars in 2018 when btc wasn't so popular
No jazz,nothing. I have no pity for plus boys and ud die a miserable death,fool.

BTC wasn't popular in 2018? Maybe you still dey run errands for village that time. As at 2018, e don rise and fall sef.
For 2018, I don dey pay programmers from Paki to build crypto exchange.

5 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Terrence99: 11:54pm On May 20, 2022
Brexxit:
Op should do giveaway so we can confirm he is for real.100k each person won't be a bad idea,abi the spirits forbids that?

If them give this one 10k, you fit die on behalf of the OP sef.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga / First Year Student Killed By Herdsmen While Travelling With His Friends. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.