Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Jobs/vacancies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/vacancies (484 Views)

Jobs/vacancies / Job Vacancies / Jobs/Vacancies: Female Software Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs/vacancies by Paul12350: 11:10am On May 20, 2022
Your application for the job role of *GRADUATE TRAINEE stood out to us and we think you’d be a good fit for the role.
We’d like to invite you to an interview with our HR Team of Business consultation department to simulates some of the job duties. It’ll give you the chance to better understand what the position entails where your skills/potentials are required.

Your meeting/appointment is scheduled as follows;

Date: Wednesday 25th May, 2022
Address: No 25, Ajayi road, beside Olatunbosun street, Oke-Ira, College Road-Ogba, Lagos state
Time: 9:00am

Pls I got this message, is it legit?
Company name is APEXX CONSULT LTD
Re: Jobs/vacancies by Mujphat40(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2022
I also got the same message, trying to confirm if it's legit or not

Your application for the job role of *GRADUATE TRAINEE stood out to us and we think you’d be a good fit for the role.
We’d like to invite you to an interview with our HR Team of Business consultation department to simulates some of the job duties. It’ll give you the chance to better understand what the position entails where your skills/potentials are required.

Date: Tuesday 24th May, 2022
Address: No 25, Ajayi road, beside Olatunbosun street, Oke-Ira, College Road-Ogba, Lagos state
Re: Jobs/vacancies by Bangaleeayo: 9:38am On May 21, 2022
I was also sent this mail after I applied and I have been trying so hard to get an information about them but nothing at all could be found
Re: Jobs/vacancies by Officialhow(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2022
Did any of you go? I need to confirm their authenticity. Bangaleeayo, Paul12350, Mujphat40
Re: Jobs/vacancies by Temiel(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Paul12350:

Date: Wednesday 25th May, 2022

Pls I got this message, is it legit?
Company name is APEXX CONSULT LTD

Did you go for it?
Is it legit??
Cos I got a mail from them to come tomorrow.
Re: Jobs/vacancies by Dami35: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Temiel:

Did you go for it?
Is it legit??
yes it is very legit it’s genuine
Re: Jobs/vacancies by Samielo: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Temiel:

Did you go for it?
Is it legit??
I was there for my interview on Monday. From all indications, the outsourcing firm is valid. Infact, I was personally impressed by the HR personnel that interviewed me. If you are interested in the opening, I encourage you to honour the invitation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies by Grandview01: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Temiel:

Did you go for it?
Is it legit??
Yes I went for the interview on Tuesday, I got attracted to the mission and vision statement of the company, I got to know the company itself has various outsourcing firm that recruit for them and others. I hope to get a call back!
Re: Jobs/vacancies by Temiel(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Grandview01:

Yes I went for the interview on Tuesday, I got attracted to the mission and vision statement of the company, I got to know the company itself has various outsourcing firm that recruit for them and others. I hope to get a call back!

Well done, Mr Grandview.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Getting A Nigerian Drivers License Before Relocating Abroad / The Foolishness Of Men / Read This Before You Post Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.