Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason (21104 Views)

Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Henz81: 5:11pm On May 20, 2022
shigishege:
These ones are digging thier own political grave. But tomorrow now they will start crying marginalisation. Mumu tribe.
You are very stupid for insulting a tribe. Did you read at all?
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Christistruth00: 5:23pm On May 20, 2022
pquaver:

Think deep bro. Ipob are Igbos. Are thing they do is about money? This is indirect owo mifa. No settlement no campaign n no election.. They will be settled and boom the will retrace their words

It will be too late by then they would have lost too many votes and support from other Regions
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Igbojew: 5:35pm On May 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www./2022/05/20/2023-ipob-bans-apc-pdp-others-from-holding-rally-in-abia-state-gives-reason/
IPOB the voice of the voiceless of the Igbos while the envious are trying everything humanly possible to pant black by accusing them for killing their fellow Igbos.Keep doing a good job IPOB and this acts have extinguished you people away from other coward tribes that can't hold their politicians responsible for any evil acts committed against their own people....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Igbojew: 5:37pm On May 20, 2022
Hizzy:
I thought by now Udele, Landmack and Stanluiz will lead Nigeria securities to go and rescue the kidnapped but no they won't even Condem the kidnappers
but they will be on every thread talking trash about Kanu they won't give any meaningful advice now on how to rescue the kidnapped. I pray to God of hope to help the kidnapped regain get their freedom
Amen
Don't mind those envious and jealous people.IPOB are their problem but we don't care...I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by pquaver(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2022
Christistruth00:

It will be too late by then they would have lost too many votes and support from other Regions

Bro does it look like Simon ekpa and mnk cares? Igbos are dying and you feel the will care about politicians vote? As far as the cash out, they do not care whose ox is gored. Dis u not see it last election? No erection no lefelendum. Dying Minute when atiku don credit alert them, they rescinded
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by able20(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2022
IPOB should not be taken seriously. They are noisy foolish propagandist using fear and intimidation on local people.
Last year they asked Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo state to vacate Owerri government house, Uzodinma gave IPOB Wike's treatment in return.
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by OnyeObodo: 6:39pm On May 20, 2022
shigishege:
These ones are digging thier own political grave. But tomorrow now they will start crying marginalisation. Mumu tribe.

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala

Rule 2
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
Don't mind those envious and jealous people.IPOB are their problem but we don't care...I am that Igbojew
I tire for them
One of them even threatened me saying because I'm from Ebonyi that I'm among of those causing insecurities in Anambra I laughed at him because hatred have clouded his eyes.
I told him to monitor me till infinity that DSS won't wast their time on me. I'm an open person I only have one Nairaland account and as upcoming musician all my info is on Nairaland so a criminal can never be an open person
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by limeta(f): 7:26pm On May 20, 2022
Igbofam2:

Type in Igbo if English is a struggle

Go back to school fool
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Proudlyomonna: 11:52pm On May 20, 2022
For the first time ever I agree with them undecided
Both apc and pdp are useless in all ramifications.
But that still doesn't change the reality that they are bunch of criminals claiming freedom fighters,all this ipob has ever achieved is to constantly draw trouble into Igboland.
Btw why are they yet to explain why the money that was designed to cater for the wife of their ex militants Ikonso?
This is a case of thief attacking thief undecided
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Freebills12: 10:20am On May 21, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Okoroawusa:

I thought IPOB created ESN to check mate that?
What do you want the politicians to do again when you carry say you fit do am?

In a situation where Nigerian army are now protecting the Fulani killer herdsmen, should ESN confront the soldiers? You will be the one shouting that they have destroyed military institution.
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Okoroawusa: 11:28am On May 21, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

In a situation where Nigerian army are now protecting the Fulani killer herdsmen, should ESN confront the soldiers? You will be the one shouting that they have destroyed military institution.
Akuko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / Checkout The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Allison-Madueke's Son Ugonna In The US(Pics / 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.