Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Help!! Please Wema Bank Wants To Chop My 127900 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! Please Wema Bank Wants To Chop My 127900 (291 Views)

Wema Bank Announces Call For Entries For Its Youth-focused Hackathon, Hackaholic / 22-Year-Old Corps Member Wins ₦1,000,000 In The Wema Bank 5 For 5 Promo Season 3 / Davido Meets Wema Bank's New MD/CEO, Moruf Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Please Wema Bank Wants To Chop My 127900 by zionstaar75: 11:54am On May 20, 2022
On the 23rd of April I transferred 127,900 to my kuda bank account from my wema alat account because I don't want deduction of unnecessary charges by Monday when I didn't see the money I reached out to both wema and kids but WEMA BANK said the transfer was successful while kuda said they have no record of the transaction.till now I've not seen the money.please help me Push to front page.this money is my business capital and I have a family to take care of.#wemareturnmymoney
Re: Help!! Please Wema Bank Wants To Chop My 127900 by oazeez1991(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
Have u made attempt to printout ur statement of Account from d bank (Wema), if NO, then u should start from there. Request for it and try trace d date of d transaction, that gonna give u lead on whether or not d transaction was initiated.

(1) (Reply)

Things We Take For Granted / Cool, Aesthetic, And Cute Instagram Usernames / Why I Begged God To Take My Life - Adekunle Gold +princess Is Running Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.