Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Travel Advice For Business Trip To Indonesia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Advice For Business Trip To Indonesia (263 Views)

Indonesia Conducts First Commercial Flight Using Palm Oil-blended Jet Fuel / Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel Advice For Business Trip To Indonesia by brandmix: 1:00pm On May 20, 2022
Hi house,

I am due to travel to Indonesia within the next few weeks on a company sponsored KITAS work permit & e-visa. Plan to be there for a few months.

It’s my first time traveling to the eastern hemisphere, and I have heard mixed comments and reactions.

Would appreciate objective feedback/advice on how & what to expect during the trip from immigration clearance here to clearance over there. It’s also going to be the longest trip I have taken yet, so jet lag advice would also be nice.

P.S: I know our Nigerian passport is a magnet for trouble (so no need to repeat its limitations or negativity), rather info on what to avoid would be appreciated .
Re: Travel Advice For Business Trip To Indonesia by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2022
No matter how tempting don’t just peddle or do drugs !

(1) (Reply)

Airline Operators Of Nigeria Has Alerted On Flight Disruption / UK Government Releases Names Of 56 Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Seeks / Top 10 Places To Visit In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.