Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic (2512 Views)

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys’ Hideouts In Ekiti, Arrests 37 (photos) / 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) / Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by MadeINchenzen2: 1:01pm On May 20, 2022
The troops, who were on a mission to clear the separatists from their hideouts, were met with resistance as gunmen engaged them in a gun duel.
Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu, Director of Army Public Relations, said in a statement on Thursday that the incident occurred along Amaifeke-Akkatta Road in the state's Orlu Local Government Area.

Although he did not specify the time, he stated that a cache of arms and ammunition belonging to members of the dissident group had been captured.
According to the army spokesman, the outlawed IPOB members were forced to flee the scene after being overpowered by the troops.

"Troops discovered the weapons concealed in a black Toyota Camry after successfully surmounting ambushes staged by members of the outlawed dissident group, who, having been overpowered by the gallant troops, abandoned their vehicle and weapons in the heat of battle and fled the scene," according to the statement.

Ten pump-action shotguns, seven locally fabricated guns, one locally fabricated revolver pistol, 80 live cartridges, one Baofeng radio, and a substance suspected to be gun powder were recovered from them.

A sachet of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) and a Toyota Camry Saloon car are among the other items. Nwachukwu also thanked the public for their continued support of the military and security forces as they "protect the citizens from the atrocious activities of the outlawed dissident groups, who have annihilated innocent Ndigbo and other Nigerians in their enforcement of an illegal sit-at-home order foisted on the good people of the South-East."
This is despite his request for timely and credible information to support the military's ongoing operations to restore peace and security in the region and other troubled areas of the country.

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/05/34-Brigade-Troops-Clear-Hideouts-Of-IPOB-Members-In-Imo-Graphi.html

1 Like

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by MadeINchenzen2: 1:02pm On May 20, 2022
More...

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by flejnr2(f): 1:03pm On May 20, 2022
Why carry out jungle justice on them ?

2 Likes

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by Joeyzinho: 1:04pm On May 20, 2022
Strong men. Strong men.

See your lives.. Death to all Boko and Ipob terrorists. Kill them all....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by MadeINchenzen2: 1:06pm On May 20, 2022
More...

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by Jennyclay(f): 1:07pm On May 20, 2022
Jesus Christ!!

It's so Horrible!!

Please how can I unseen this... JEZ!! I shouldn't have opened this thread.
Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by Xscape1993(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2022
This is pure wickedness ooo. Devil in human forms. I never knew that South East is worst than North ooo. They are only pretending ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by shagasha: 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
Na wah o... People wicked sha

1 Like

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by Officialgarri: 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
Look at that well. It must be where they have been drowning or depositing those they've kidnapped and killed
Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by Flappy222: 2:09pm On May 20, 2022
with the way the way things are in this country, there’s no way Nigeria won’t top the Global terrorist index chart soon.

2 Likes

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by Samade7: 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
They even kill ezenmo too
Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by Taba21: 3:49pm On May 20, 2022
Xscape1993:
This is pure wickedness ooo. Devil in human forms. I never knew that South East is worst than North ooo. They are only pretending ooo.

The earlier you realise that the south east is more horrible than North the better for you.

First of all you need to ask yourself how many non Ibo are residency in Ibo land

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by truthCoder: 4:09pm On May 20, 2022
The thing that would carry my two left legs to the south east at this period has not been invented.

If people can harm their kith, what would they do to an ‘outsider’ like me?

Let me enjoy taking stroll on the streets of Deira in peace after a wholesome meal at Wimpy’s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by securitywatch50: 4:10pm On May 20, 2022
Oh Lord, my once peaceful East is now war turn. and the worst part is our governors are doing nothing about it and the so called Igbo leaders are confused if not, what stops them from calling stakeholders meetings to find solution to the killings of innocent people.

1 Like

Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by calabaman(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2022
why didn't they burn the hummer bus alongside
Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by OscarJaden(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Jesus Christ!!

It's so Horrible!!

Please how can I unseen this... JEZ!! I shouldn't have opened this thread.
hypocrite

When you saw the first picture why didn't you close the thread?
Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by Samfloxin(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
I pray that they re truly the unknown gun men,not just unfortunate innocent souls
Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by TheWolfen(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
Blood everywhere.
May God heal our land
Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by ella45(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2022
Bastards good for them more grease to our gallant army .smoke all of them out
Re: 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic by LordofNaija: 1:20am On May 21, 2022
Why are troops setting dead bodies on fire. That's very unprofessional and unpleasant. Its enough to kill the elements in an exchange, but setting fire on their remains, that's gross

(1) (Reply)

Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand / Say No To Cultism, Cultist Killed In South Africa By Eiye / Richest Begger In Enugu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.