Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) (3293 Views)

The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited / Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2022
Breaking:

We just arrived Eagle Square from APC National Secretariat to dress the road ahead of Primaries in the coming days!!

Source;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1584849531898144&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Cc; Seun
lalasticala
mynd44

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Xscape1993(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2022
Evil party..Bad product. Your end is near..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2022

6 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Xscape1993:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
NwaNimo1:
[/s]

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 1:43pm On May 20, 2022
Xscape1993:

What works are you doing offline to achieve your desire of the evil party's end
Faith without works is dead, innit?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Karlovych: 1:43pm On May 20, 2022
embarassed Drugnibu must be put to shame!

#Say no to drug barons
#Say no to money laundering criminals
#Say no to Agberoism
#Lekki2020
#Say no to poo poo
#Say no to shaky hands

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:44pm On May 20, 2022
But you are calling for evil party to zone presidential
election to your tiny region.
Xscape1993:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by donphilopus: 1:45pm On May 20, 2022
Moshood Abiola National Stadium should have been the best venue for the convention.
Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Xscape1993(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2022
anonimi:

What works are you doing offline to achieve your desire of the evil party's end
Faith without works is dead, innit?
I am doing my own part both online and offline...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Xscape1993:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Advocate500: 1:48pm On May 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
must you reply to every voice against APC? Is APC your father inheritance? Make una try get sense with all this useless support to useless party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:49pm On May 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

gringringringringringrin

Don't mind the frustrated wailer

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Advocate500:
must you reply to every voice against APC? Is APC your father inheritance? Make una try get sense with all this useless support to useless party.
[/s]

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:00pm On May 20, 2022
The venue Ashiere Tinubu useless presidential ambition will be put to peppertual death on May 29th

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 2:01pm On May 20, 2022
Xscape1993:

Excellent.
May God bless your works for the desired goal. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by chigator2: 2:01pm On May 20, 2022
Your stormed there. Small boy like you. grin grin

Illusions and Delusions
Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by chigator2: 2:03pm On May 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:

NwaNimo talktrue you dey sleep at all ? First page everytime
Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Parachoko: 2:04pm On May 20, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
[/s]

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 20, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins must be put to shame!
Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Tinubuadvocate: 2:39pm On May 20, 2022
A frustrated ipob yoot.
Advocate500:

4 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Advocate500: 2:44pm On May 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
A frustrated ipob yoot.
when they have nothing reasonable to argue with, they will result to blackmail, get a life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Okoroawusa: 2:49pm On May 20, 2022
Xscape1993:
Hahahaha....e pain am
Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by SensualMan: 3:38pm On May 20, 2022
Good one. Please make way for the Anointed.

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Imiracle: 4:07pm On May 20, 2022
What a country
Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Savagr(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2022
You're doing well
Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Edyice: 4:15pm On May 20, 2022
Terrorists party

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by fp999: 4:38pm On May 20, 2022
This is awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) by Xscape1993(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2022
anonimi:

Excellent.
May God bless your works for the desired goal. Amen
Amen and you too dear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pain Of Gowon: The Tears Of Living To Bury Your Children & Grandchildren / Why The North Is So Powerful - Seun Osewa / Park Manager's Rally: Tinubu Is A Goner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.