Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) (492 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by HolinessForever: 3:12pm On May 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvxeLsQ7so
MIDDLEEAST WAR: Israel to Simulate Massive Military Strike on Iran as Nuclear Fears Grow

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) will conduct a simulated airstrike on Iran during a monthlong military drill that begins at the end of May.

Multiple Israeli media outlets reported on the planned drill, and Ram Ben-Barak, head of the Israeli parliament's Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, confirmed the military exercise during a radio interview.

The Jerusalem Post referred to the simulation, which is reportedly being dubbed "Chariots of Fire," as the "largest military drill" in Israel's history, with thousands of soldiers and reservists taking part. Almost all units of the IDF will participate in the monthlong maneuvers, scheduled to start on May 29, according to The Times of Israel.

The drill will include a simulated attack on Iranian nuclear targets, and the final week of the exercise will take place in Cyprus, The Times of Israel reported.

The online outlet said a reason for the drill is that Israel wants to be prepared in case stalled negotiations fail between the United States and Iran over a new nuclear deal.

On Tuesday, Benny Gantz, Israel's defense minister, warned that Iranian efforts to purify uranium have exceeded figures from a March report by the United Nations.

Iran continues to accumulate irreversible knowledge and experience in the development, research, production and operation of advanced centrifuges," Gantz said during a conference, according to The Times of Israel.

Iran "stands just a few weeks away from obtaining fissile material needed for a first bomb," he added.

Lalasticlala , seun

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-simulate-massive-military-strike-iran-nuclear-fears-grow-1707532?amp=1

1 Like

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by blazingblender(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
.i don't know how true this news is ooh
But make no body carry war come Naija ooh
We never chop belle full to carry gun
Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Uprightness100(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
Keep your Eyes on Israel, Jerusalem and the Temple Mount in the days and weeks ahead.

The Ingredients are all there for a perfect storm of Biblical Proportions.

Most Important! Keep your eyes in the skies.
Its Rapture Countdown!
Our Redemption drawers Near.
Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:55pm On May 20, 2022
I love the fact that Israel can and will do anything for their country.. that's great..
No space for terrorist.. IDF will never hurt a fly for no reason.. cry grin
Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:00pm On May 20, 2022
Uprightness100:
Keep your Eyes on Israel, Jerusalem and the Temple Mount in the days and weeks ahead.

The Ingredients are all there for a perfect storm of Biblical Proportions.

Most Important! Keep your eyes in the skies.
Its Rapture Countdown!
Our Redemption drawers Near.
Religion and rapture is man made nonsense meant for gullible persons.. grin

1 Like

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Abbertee2: 4:06pm On May 20, 2022
The greatest terrorist nation @israel

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Svlla: 4:11pm On May 20, 2022
A war between Israel and Iran will be a catastrophe

Iran is a regional Power, likewise Israel

I don’t think Russia will just sit back and allow those 2 go for each other's throat. It will put Russian interest in the middle east at risk and may even escalate to Syria.

Even US and Turkey won't allow it to happen

Abeg let it just be military simulations and exercises oooh
Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Drenimarcus(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2022
Svlla:
A war between Israel and Iran will be a catastrophe

Iran is a regional Power, likewise Israel

I don’t think Russia will just sit back and allow those 2 go for each other's throat. It will put Russian interest in the middle east at risk and may even escalate to Syria.

Even US and Turkey won't allow it to happen

Abeg let it just be military simulations and exercises oooh

i think there will be. Israel is pushing for it due to Iran close to attaining resources for nuclear weapons. Consider the whole ME gone if this war happens.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Hanibbal(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2022
Israel is scared of an Iran with nuclear weapons while Iran is not scared of a nuclear Israel. Who be the real boss sef?

3 Likes

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by SWATMan: 4:55pm On May 20, 2022
Hanibbal:
Israel is scared of an Iran with nuclear weapons while Iran is not scared of a nuclear Israel. Who be the real boss sef?

There is nothing like boss here. One is rational while the other is irrational. A nuclear armed Iran is as dangerous as a 6 year old boy playing around with a match box near a leaking petrol can.
Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by oshonwambada: 5:29pm On May 20, 2022
SWATMan:

There is nothing like boss here. One is rational while the other is irrational. A nuclear armed Iran is as dangerous as a 6 year old boy playing around with a match box near a leaking petrol can.
Good answer.You are steps ahead of him
Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Privatepart00: 5:34pm On May 20, 2022
Israel should stop making noise and attack Iran first .
Every year they are conducting drills to invade Iran .
At the end no action .

NB: they can start the attack but will never determine how it will end.

Israel is a noise maker can't do shit
(Let me wait for those to call me terrorist for not supporting their Bible story )

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Svlla: 5:40pm On May 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

i think there will be. Israel is pushing for it due to Iran close to attaining resources for a nuclear weapons. Consider the whole ME gone if this war happens.

That's going to make Ukraine crisis a training session

Where does that leave Syria? Or will the war be fought over the skies with both sides violating Syria and Iraq airspace.

They are trying to plunge the whole middle east into crisis

1 Like

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the fact that Israel can and will do anything for their country.. that's great..
No space for terrorist.. IDF will never hurt a fly for no reason.. cry grin
Tell me one country Iran have bombed
I’m waiting

Israeli and Iran see each other as problem.
The only reason Saudi don’t like Iran is because of Iran is Shia nation and they don’t do yes Sir to Saudi and that’s one of the reason Saudi funded and supported Libya and Syria war.
Assad never bow to Saudi.
Qatar was lucky because Turkey and USA have a military base there.
Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Drenimarcus(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2022
Svlla:

That's going to make Ukraine crisis a training session

Where does that leave Syria? Or will the war be fought over the skies with both sides violating Syria and Iraq airspace.

They are trying to plunge the whole middle east into crisis

The Empire is trying to create chaos everywhere. It is going to be cumbersome for both Iraq and Syria. I am seeing the whole of ME engulf in chaos if this happens.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Samken2: 5:46pm On May 20, 2022
Story
Iran is one of the most powerful countries in term of defense and is impossible to be defeated easily by isreal even with foreign help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Svlla: 5:49pm On May 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

The Empire is trying to create chaos everywhere. It is going to be cumbersome for both Iraq and Syria. I am seeing the whole of ME engulf in chaos if this happens.

Damn right mahn! The empire is crumbling so it's trying to save itself by creating chaos everywhere or drag others with it

The energy and food shortage we are witnessing today will be small compared to what will happen if they succeed in plunging the ME into a crisis.

It will be a true global crisis and e go touch everybody

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Drenimarcus(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2022
Svlla:

Damn right mahn! The empire is crumbling so it's trying to save itself by creating chaos everywhere or drag others with it

The energy and food shortage we are witnessing today will be small compared to what will happen if they succeed in plunging the ME into a crisis.

It will be a true global crisis and e go touch everybody

Imagine oil prices when Iran gets meshed in a warfare with Israel, Gas prices? China is ramping up her oil reserves from Russia atm. The Empire knows her economy is going into recession and wants to take others with it so as not to get left behind.

India isn't exporting anymore so is Russia. Something big is coming and it is scary!

Investors have been selling their US bonds for the 19th week!

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Svlla: 6:18pm On May 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Imagine oil prices when Iran gets meshed in a warfare with Israel, Gas prices? China is ramping up her oil reserves from Russia atm. The Empire knows her economy is going into recession and wants to take others with it so as not to get left behind.

India isn't exporting anymore so is Russia. Something big is coming and it is scary!

Investors have been selling their US bonds for the 19th week!

The future is so uncertain ryt now, a lot is happening and happening so fast. It's like everyone is on a frantic race, preparing for the inevitable.

But what are they preparing for we don't know

There tension everywhere, shortage of food,, wars and rumors of wars

And an impending global recession I think this one is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Israel To Simulate Massive Military Strike On Iran ( Pix, Video) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2022
Svlla:

The future is so uncertain ryt now, a lot is happening and happening so fast. It's like everyone is on a frantic race, preparing for the inevitable.

But what are they preparing for we don't know

There tension everywhere, shortage of food,, wars and rumors of wars

And an impending global recession I think this one is inevitable

Bro, the world is going to Recession due to US over printing of Dollars. Russia been selling off their US bonds since 2020. India, China and Russia and few of their allies are all trying to safeguard their economies.

2008 will be a child's play in regards to what is coming.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Is Winning The Economic War - And Putin Is No Closer To Withdrawing Troop / Russian Prisoners Offered £2,800 And Freedom If They Serve In Ukraine - And Come / Inside Ethiopia’s BRUTAL Civil War; Christians PERSECUTED, Deadlier Than Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.