Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (1148 Views)

EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud / “I Will Do Yahoo- Little Boy Says As His Family Members Spray Naira Notes On Him / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 20, 2022
Re: . by Mooh247: 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
cool

Your cookies and browser meta data is what webcrawlers on Google search use

In other words you just exposed yourself and your major search history, and browser history

Although using Google analytics data Yahoo yahoo is a very popular keyword in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: . by cornerstonee: 3:47pm On May 20, 2022
Na you wan do yahoo
Re: . by paulolee(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2022
no lies bro.. jus check mine n its same. na naija problem
Re: . by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 20, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Your cookies and browser meta data is what webcrawlers on Google search use

In other words you just exposed yourself and your major search history, and browser history

Although using Google analytics data Yahoo yahoo is a very popular keyword in Nigeria

This has nothing to do with my search history. That's not my search history. Clear your own search history and just type "which app" then wait for Google to complete it for you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 20, 2022
peace

Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On May 21, 2022
Haryoife:
peace

You got a different set of suggestions. You seem to be using VPN that has changed your location to another country. Your location, I think, may affect your search suggestions or that might be incognito browsing because of the black background.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:05am On May 21, 2022
muyoge:

You got a different set of suggestions. You seem to be using VPN that has changed your location to another country. Your location, I think, may affect your search suggestions or that might be incognito browsing because of the black background.
No sir
I didn’t change location at all
And I’m using Dark mode that’s why it’s having a dark background
Re: . by Nobody: 8:52am On May 21, 2022
1878mo:
[s][/s]

You just registered today and struck a person's post out like this ! Reduce the violence na.
Re: . by Roysnickz: 11:19pm On May 22, 2022
See mine.

(1) (Reply)

Robbers And Kidnappers Attack Home In Kubwa (video) / Kano Hisbah Officials Shave Secondary School Students' Hair (pictures) / Untold Details Of Arrest In Abuja Of Terror Suspect, And How He Nearly Escaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.