Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption (2269 Views)

British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption by Danielbrave08(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2022
In 2017, a California father lost part of his skull from drinking too many energy drinks, nearly losing his life in the process.

Excessive energy drink consumption led to a nearly fatal brain hemorrhage and coma. While unconscious, he endured brain surgeries, unexpected strokes, seizures, brain swelling, and a surgery to remove the front part of his skull.

Source= https://www.facebook.com/100057365112676/posts/pfbid0E55wLL8FxaQwCvh41cDPwcNVHgyb6phVBHzzxUQ2vT4p7SCkxaAN2idbfzgQsVPjl/?app=fbl

Re: Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption by Mooh247: 3:37pm On May 20, 2022
Caffeine addiction

1 Like

Re: Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption by Zonefree(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2022
Hello from Ogun State lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption by ValCon888: 3:41pm On May 20, 2022
His skull was mined to save his life.

Something i never thought could happen in relation to skull mining.
Re: Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption by walosky(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2022
Probably the Energy drink was brewed and canned in Ogun State
Re: Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption by obiekunie01: 5:05pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Hello from Ogun State lipsrsealed

walosky:
Probably the Energy drink was brewed and canned in Ogun State

ValCon888:
His skull was mined to save his life.

Something i never thought could happen in relation to skull mining.

see how u na just stay dey call out skull mining capital of Nigeria for wetin wey happen for obodo oyibo!

Una too like vawulence for this country i swearagad!

Re: Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 20, 2022
If say na naija this one dey, na death sure for am.

Anything carbonated drink, energy drink, alcohol(beer) na just sugar you dey pack for your system.

I am always grinding with my "water", the best drink in the world.
Re: Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption by 1878m: 8:31am On May 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Caffeine addiction
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

13 Natural Home Remedies On How To Get Rid Of Black Spots / Natural Remedy Of Appendix / How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.