Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. (460 Views)

My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise / I Love The Smell Of My FART / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. by MaryJane24: 3:54pm On May 20, 2022
I know I should google it but I might as well bring it here so others can learn one or two things. I noticed for some weeks now that when I pass gas, the thing smells particularly bad. I know flatulence should smell disgusting but mine have been noticeably horrible recently. I'm not sick or anything. What do you think?
Re: My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2022
Check what you eat. Drink alot of water. Exercise and stop sitting in one place.

2 Likes

Re: My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. by MaryJane24: 4:01pm On May 20, 2022
Oh my God. How did you know about the sitting in one place?
Stormtrooper11:
Check what you eat. Drink alot of water. Exercise and stop sitting in one place.
Re: My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. by Kimiso(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2022
Here are the tips for your messing problem

1:eat less eggs or don't eat atall
2:eat less beans or stop eating for the rest of your life
3:spare your gaze for big yansh
4:from now on drink only hot water after eating
5:adhere to the rules have given above,..so you won't go and mess where they will mess you up.

1 Like

Re: My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2022
MaryJane24:
Oh my God. How did you know about the sitting in one place?

Guessed so.
Re: My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. by MaryJane24: 4:14pm On May 20, 2022
I guess reading inbetween the lines means you're just saying I should cut back on proteinous food. As for my backside, I don't know what you mean but I already have a big one. I should be drinking [b]hot [/b]water? You, first.
Kimiso:
Here are the tips for you messing problem

1:eat less eggs or don't eat atall
2:eat less beans or stop eating for the rest of your life
3:spare your gaze for big yansh
4:from now on drink only hot water after eating
5:adhere to the rules have given above,..so you won't go and mess where they will mess you up.
Re: My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. by MaryJane24: 4:17pm On May 20, 2022
Wow. What's the connection between sitting for prolonged periods and horrible farts?
Stormtrooper11:

Guessed so.
Re: My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. by JOACHINpedro: 6:51pm On May 20, 2022
Omo! shocked
Begin water therapy ASAP.
Global warming is real! angry

1 Like

Re: My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2022
MaryJane24:
Wow. What's the connection between sitting for prolonged periods and horrible farts?

I'm not sure but when you sit at a place for long period of time, you have alot of toxins in your body which are not ejected by sweat. So, everything which are supposed to be ejected through the pores would come out as fart.

1 Like

Re: My Fart Smell Really Bad. Help. by MaryJane24: 7:51am On May 21, 2022
Okay, I see.
Stormtrooper11:

I'm not sure but when you sit at a place for long period of time, you have alot of toxins in your body which are not ejected by sweat. So, everything which are supposed to be ejected through the pores would come out as fart.

(1) (Reply)

People With These Blood Group Have The Best Immune Systems. / 10 Million For Pharmaceutical Shop. / Elon Musk's Brain Chip That Helps Disabled Patients To Move, See And Communicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.