Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Help Me Make A Decision. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me Make A Decision. (432 Views)

A Decision That Made Mr Uyi Got Out Of Touch / 3 Signs You’re Overthinking A Decision (and Missing Out On An Awesome Opportunit / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Make A Decision. by Isvo: 3:59pm On May 20, 2022
Good day everyone, I'm in a dilemma right now, have been thinking if I should learn auto mechanic skill and attend noun for a degree or should I continue in my job of 30000k monthly?

Pls note that I don't find fulfillment in my current job, I need advice pls.
Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by Kimiso(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2022
Isvo:
Good day everyone, I'm in a dilemma right now, have been thinking if I should learn auto mechanic skill and attend noun for a degree or should I continue in my job of 30000k monthly?

bro,..go and learn a skill
Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by dawnomike(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2022
Isvo:

Learn the auto mechanic skill... 30k will become ridiculous compared to what you can be making by the type you set up your skill
Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by Isvo: 12:45pm On May 21, 2022
Kimiso:
bro,..go and learn a skill

I appreciate your advice.
Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by Isvo: 12:46pm On May 21, 2022
dawnomike:
Learn the auto mechanic skill... 30k will become ridiculous compared to what you can be making by the type you set up your skill

Thanks
Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by Stephen0mozzy: 7:47pm On May 21, 2022
Truth is, NOUN is expensive o.... And it's not something you should undertake without financial support.

Learn the skill.. And later you can always take up the degree when you're financially stable. But make sure you save up some monies before stopping... Being broke can affect determination
Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by Isvo: 5:14am On May 22, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Truth is, NOUN is expensive o.... And it's not something you should undertake without financial support.

Learn the skill.. And later you can always take up the degree when you're financially stable. But make sure you save up some monies before stopping... Being broke can affect determination

Thanks for your reply, but the thing is I'm 22 this year and have kind of saved 150 000 naira so far and I feel like I'm wasting my time doing this work.
Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by Stephen0mozzy: 5:29am On May 22, 2022
Isvo:

Thanks for your reply, but the thing is I'm 22 this year and have kind of saved 150 000 naira so far and I feel like I'm wasting my time doing this work.

That's good..being able to have saved that amount. School is never too late, what matters is that you try to keep your self educated while pursuing other enterprise.

You have not answered whether you can get little financial support from family/friends.

If the answer is yes, then you can actually do both the mechanical training and NOUN..... i started my own journey with NOUN (quarter of a dozen more than 22) while working and other side stuff... So you can also get trained and school if you have financial aid.

Whichever one you choose, try to give your best.. You know what is at stake
Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by CrazyMan(m): 12:03am On May 24, 2022
Isvo:

Any job that pays you 30k obviously has no job security. What this means is that you can resume work one day and be served a sack letter, plunging you into the overcrowded job market.

I would therefore advise you to go ahead and learn the auto mechanic skill, once you master the skill and start making reasonable money from it, you can pursue your degree.

Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting Is Very Important If You Do This / Avoid Taking Up A Job With Shawali Intercontinental Trading Company At All Cost / 1.5million Email Address Of Top Business Executives And CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.