Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) (701 Views)

This Is How I Save Cost And Have More In This Present Nigeria / Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
Honestly, situation in Nigeria has demanded everyone to start getting creative in order to survive and stay healthy. I love Aethetics and it cost me much money to get those things, so I knew I had to get creative.

I have been making a couple of crafts in order to add beauty to my home and I will share one of it with you tonight.

How I made Beautiful Flower Vase for my Flowers, It is easy! All you need is a Tin/Can and a spray paint

1. Get a Tin (Milo or Peak or any tin you have)
2. Get a gold spray Paint (Order on jumia or Konga)
3. Spray around the tin
4. Arrange your flowers into it.
5. Strategically place it in your home. I placed mine on my bed side table

This is a DIY at its simplest form

A million dollar home might not necessarily cost a million Dollar, just get your creative juices flowing.

I made a full video of these processes but I was not able to upload but I share the images below

You can also check out my youtube channel for more amazing ideas of easy craft you can make for your home. Subscribe to get more future updates as well

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyaB3YmTueo2hSKuz8HXJHg?sub_confirmation=1

Thank you. Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 5:10pm On May 20, 2022
This looks so classy when placed on my bedside table

Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 6:05pm On May 20, 2022
I am also open for collaboration and you can leave a comment if you need ideas on getting best out of your wastes items, I promise to advice you the best I can. Stay cool

1 Like

Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Vajelom: 10:37pm On May 20, 2022
Wow, this is really nice… I want to start doing DIY, how do I start please?
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by athenswonders: 10:47pm On May 20, 2022
Start by doing it yourself.. 0dee!!!
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by athenswonders: 10:48pm On May 20, 2022
Start by doing it yourself.... 0dee!!!

Vajelom:
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Vajelom: 11:27pm On May 20, 2022
athenswonders:

Start by doing it yourself.... 0dee!!!

I don Dey throw too many things away but this my sister here is making me feel bad for being a waster.
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 11:32pm On May 20, 2022
Vajelom:
You can just send a picture of the things you will like to revamp here for ideas
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 11:33pm On May 20, 2022
Vajelom:

I don Dey throw too many things away but this my sister here is making me feel bad for being a waster.

It's not too late to start
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Vajelom: 12:02am On May 21, 2022
Bedazzled1234:

You can just send a picture of the things you will like to revamp here for ideas

I am in your DM
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 12:02am On May 21, 2022
Bedazzled1234:

It's not too late to start
I'm a YouTuber, I do a lot of craftings from wastes and scraps, you can check out my YouTube channel on my profile for ideas. You can also send pictures of things you want to refurbish, I will be glad to help
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Vajelom: 12:06am On May 21, 2022
Bedazzled1234:

I'm a YouTuber, I do a lot of craftings from wastes and scraps, you can check out my YouTube channel on my profile for ideas. You can also send pictures of things you want to refurbish, I will be glad to help

Nice one ma’am, well done
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by seunsiju(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 12:09pm On May 22, 2022
Vajelom:

I am in your DM
Seen
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 10:06pm On May 22, 2022
Another DIY project I made from waste is a jewelry box.
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 5:46pm On May 23, 2022
So guys, I made the best out of waste today.

I just bought a cutlery set and it came in a box. Instead of me throwing away the box, I converted it to Jewelry Box.

The materials used are:
1. Packaging cushion(It comes with cartons when you buy electronics)
2. Glitters
3. Glue
5. Hot glue gun

STEPS
1. I attached the package cushion to the box using hot glue gun

2. After, I spread glue on top of the package cushion and allowed it to be semi dry. This is so I can decorate the Cushion

3. Then I sprinkled glitters on the cushion and allowed it to dry

4. After drying I set my jewelry on the Package cushion. The earrings fits into the cushion and watches and rest sits in the hole.

It may not be the best, but I am happy I am getting the best out of what I could have easily thrown away.

If you really love the idea of getting the best out of waste, kindly check my channel for ideas. You can and also subscribe to get notifications for my future implementation

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCyaB3YmTueo2hSKuz8HXJHg

Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 1:11pm On May 26, 2022
I made a beautiful home design from plastic bleeps and spoons, I will share details shortly
Re: With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) by Bedazzled1234(f): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
I made an earring within a minute, the materials I used are puff, UHU gum and earring hooks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV4VR_o6cJE

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Join An Osibanjo Support Group? / Best Correct Score Mobile App / Hi Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.