Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

EXCLUSIVE: How I Carried Pregnancy For Six Years — Woman Shares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXCLUSIVE: How I Carried Pregnancy For Six Years — Woman Shares (137 Views)

Woman Shares Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Acts 'Holy' / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / 58 Years Woman Born Deaf And Dumb Receives Healing. Jesus Is Lord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: How I Carried Pregnancy For Six Years — Woman Shares by joy4news(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2022
What is the longest time someone you knew ever carried a pregnancy? Well, there is a new record, or you can say a new mystery unleashed.

When Taiwo Lawal got pregnant in May 2016, should would have fought tooth and nail if anyone had told her it would span for six years. But looking back and telling her story, it was a mixture of pains, mystery, trial of faith and family loyalty.

She tells Quest Times her story and how she survived one of most horrific moments of a lifetime.

Watch full video below; https://www.thequesttimes.com/exclusive-my-story-how-i-carried-pregnancy-for-six-years-mother-shares-harrowing-experience/

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Will Save You / Let God Have His Way / Owo Massacre;the Flip Side..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.