Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) (1113 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Igbofam2: 6:08pm On May 20, 2022
Ukrainian paratroopers carried out a precision artillery attack on a Russian forward command base at the edge of Izyum Kharkiv Oblast leading to the destruction of a large number of their equipment and loss of lives.

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6gkdeOR3E

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by KillerCrocodile: 6:10pm On May 20, 2022
These guys are ready to fight to the last man for their Homeland.

The same morale is missing on the Russian side that is why they are being battered at strategic points.

Slava Ukraini..... Glory to the Heroes.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2022
Putin manhood should be destroy too undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Puskas: 6:13pm On May 20, 2022
This might be another propaganda from the MSM
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Svlla: 6:22pm On May 20, 2022
Paratroopers carrying out Artillery attack undecided

How does that ring in your ear Igbofam?

undecided

Igbofam2:

Stop crying like the little baby you are grin

You so wish it wasn't true...eehyah cheesy

Do you know what it means for Ukrainian forces to land in the place indicated on your map?

That means they've landed on hard ground

Do you the implications of landing somewhere in the middle of your enemy occupied territories. With over 20 Russian battalion tactical groups operating in kharkiv alone.

The place you indication in your map is where 4th Guards Tank Brigade, 47th Guard Tank Division, 1st Guards Motorized Riffle Regiment, and 2nd Gaurds Motorized rifle division is having their operational base. With all their Air defence and Artillery support regiment are.

So you want us to assume that all the air defence stopped working and all over 20 BTG stood still for Ukrainians to land paratroopers with Artillery( this one really cracked me grin grin grin ) and began bombing away their operation base

Igbofam who do you this thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2022
I never saw this anywhere. Which base? what is the name of the FOB?

Watch as this will get to FP soon. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Teazer4(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:
I never saw this anywhere. Which base? what is the name of the FOB?
lol bro, you can never see it anywhere cos na fake news, if he’s not reporting from trusted western mainstream media, Dey avoid his threads.

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2022
Svlla:

undecided

FOB blown with Paratroopers my ass grin. How many soldiers are even left, most are in the cauldron atm. Even their Territorial defense are quitting or willfully surrendering but Paratroopers are shelling a FOB cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Teazer4(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2022
Svlla:

undecided
nah hogwash….

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2022
Teazer4:
lol bro, you can never see it anywhere cos na fake news, if he’s not reporting from trusted western mainstream media, Dey avoid his threads.

Oh i know, it is just painful when you see the mods send tropics with no verification to the front page. Thus, misleading the readers.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Teazer4(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2022
Igbofam2:
Ukrainian paratroopers carried out a precision artillery attack on a Russian forward command base at the edge of Izyum Kharkiv Oblast leading to the destruction of a large number of their equipment and loss of lives.

Video below
No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6gkdeOR3E

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
you don come again, but I bet the mod go move am to front page regardless. Make I pitch my tent, I think 10th to comment or so. You see say I no insult you, na the message I attacked instead…. I don repent, but I still Dey burst fake news. Send me screenshots from Skynews, cnn, bbc or any trusted western mainstream media I will edit my post.

There’s no need to call me Putard or putin assslicker, dos words don stale already

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Igbofam2: 6:33pm On May 20, 2022
Svlla:

undecided

Well you have heard it now. Paratroopers also fight on the ground and not just to jump out of planes.

Paratroopers or Para-commandos are also referred to as SPECIAL FORCES.. They are regarded as ELITE!

Your brain does not function that far to know these things.

Is your confusion now cleared up?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Teazer4(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Oh i know, it is just painful when you see the mods send tropics with no verification to the front page. Thus, misleading the readers.
the mods go move am to front page wait and see, funny enough it doesn’t change Ukraine’s reality. He likes spreading fake news, I don’t know wetin e Dey gain with that, i really don’t understand, if na BMC now we no say dem get do their master’s work ni, but this one and his padi wey be moderator, e con be like dem denial em Russia’s visa

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Teazer4(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2022
Igbofam2:

Well you have heard it now. Paratroopers also fight on the ground and not just to jump out of planes.

Paratroopers or Para-commandos are also referred to as SPECIAL FORCES..

Is your confusion now cleared up?
send screenshots from Skynews, bbc, cnn, Reuters I Dey wait…

Abeg don call me Putard, that’s my nickname here I know already
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2022
Teazer4:
the mods go move am to front page wait and see, funny enough it doesn’t change Ukraine’s reality. He likes spreading fake news, I don’t know wetin e Dey gain with that, i really don’t understand, if na BMC now we no say dem get do their master’s work ni, but this one and his padi wey be moderator, e con be like dem denial em Russia’s visa

It is the dopamine he gets once his voluptuous lies gets to the front page. Oh, nairaland is compromised. Most has not figured it out yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Svlla: 6:41pm On May 20, 2022
Teazer4:
nah hogwash….
grin grin grin grin
Omo dat guy dey Crack me up everytime with yeye post
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Igbofam2: 6:42pm On May 20, 2022
Teazer4:
send screenshots from Skynews, bbc, cnn, Reuters I Dey wait…

Abeg don call me Putard, that’s my nickname here I know already

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Svlla: 6:43pm On May 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

FOB blown with Paratroopers my ass grin. How many soldiers are even left, most are in the cauldron atm. Even their Territorial defense are quitting or willfully surrendering but Paratroopers are shelling a FOB cheesy cheesy

I weak grin grin grin

Meanwhile explosions are rocking Kharkiv ryt now and Lozova is getting hit on hourly abi minutely grin

Of all msm zombies the op is the worst of them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Teazer4(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

It is the dopamine he gets once his voluptuous lies gets to the front page. Oh, nairaland is compromised. Most has not figured it out yet.
Nairaland don cast since nah, However, I hope the dopamine dey add to his bank balance, cos it’s definitely not helping Ukrainians right now. Nah “we we” dey see this…. The one wey dey make me laugh nah his screenshots, before you take pin, e go don send like 10 screenshots to back up his lies, from unverifiable sources, at times na people’s comment on Quora or Reddit… that boy na comedian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by chopnaira: 6:44pm On May 20, 2022
War clocks 3 months in 3 days

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
Svlla:

I weak grin grin grin

Meanwhile explosions are rocking Kharkiv ryt now and Lozova is getting hit on hourly abi minutely grin

Of all msm zombies the op is the worst of them grin

Add Odessa port explosions to the mix grin. Even MSM is slowly changing the narrative hence the news of "MonkeyPox" slowly filtering through the media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Teazer4(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
Igbofam2:

That’s not my own definition of a verifiable website… I need from reputable ones abeg…. I already gave you clues nah
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by chopnaira: 6:46pm On May 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Putin manhood should be destroy too undecided
Tiny Slav manhood abi na prick grin

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Teazer4(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2022
Igbofam2:

just like Kyiv Independent, na ppl wey own the website be this and you expect em to report an unbiased news. Same way you dey yarn whenever I post news from RT news or Sputniknews, you go say na Putin’s propaganda machine .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Igbofam2: 6:47pm On May 20, 2022
Svlla:

grin grin grin grin
Omo dat guy dey Crack me up everytime with yeye post

You must hate the way I always make you look stupid don't you? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by chopnaira: 6:47pm On May 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Awwwwww

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2022
Teazer4:
Nairaland don cast since nah, However, I hope the dopamine dey add to his bank balance, cos it’s definitely not helping Ukrainians right now. Nah “we we” dey see this…. The one wey dey make me laugh nah his screenshots, before you take pin, e go don send like 10 screenshots to back up his lies, from unverifiable sources, at times na people’s comment on Quora or Reddit… that boy na comedian

cheesy cheesy I just shake my head once i see the lies. It tells the tales of Nigeria's education. Low IQ folks who cant research for the real news. They come for your head once you try to tell them the real news and call you a "visa rejected applicant" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Igbofam2: 6:49pm On May 20, 2022
Teazer4:
just like Kyiv Independent, na ppl wey own the website be this and you expect em to report an unbiased news. Same feels wey you get anytime I post news from RT news or Sputniknews, you go say na Putin toilet….

Read what you posted. It filters and correlates information using digital data which of course is accessible via satellite feeds same way they were able to pinpoint the Moskva burning in the black sea grin

The Russians die na you dey cry grin

Eeyyahh
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by chopnaira: 6:50pm On May 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

cheesy cheesy I just shake my head once i see the lies. It tells the tales of Nigeria's education. Low IQ folks who cant research for the real news. They come for your head once you try to tell them the real news and call you a "visa rejected applicant" grin
So you dey America and defending Russia.

Reason Why niggas always self destruct should be thought at the university.

Maybe they have refused your refugee greencard or stay, you now turn against the USA

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Teazer4(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Abi nah we be Putard, or Putin asslickers…. Dem no kuku deny me visa anywhere in the west, when I’m not a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer…

Make we Dey burst their lies once in a while…. It’s fun. I’m waiting for this to hit FP regardless
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Elvictor: 6:50pm On May 20, 2022
From Igbofam2, lol cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Forward Command Base Near Izyum (VIDEO) by Igbofam2: 6:50pm On May 20, 2022
Chai the Lamentations from the Putin asslickers up there just tears me up with laughter grin

Na me post but na Dem dey cry cheesy

They cannot concentrate anymore since they saw it was anti Russia grin

They have their own threads which I never visit but see them like vultures up there wailing grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Remember "Exclusive" Story In The Daily Star About "General Pavel" / Between Rumsfeld, Cheney, Rice And Bush / In Lybia Now The Truth Is Coming Out" By Lizzie Phelan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.