Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed (577 Views)

Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard / ETHANOL Marketers/distributors Needed Nationwide Price N95,000/Drum / Distributors And Sales Reps Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed by Peter75(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2022
Our company is a new foreign company located on Lagos Ibadan expressway,
We're into Wafer cubes biscuits, Chin Chin and Pop corn.

We need distributors and sub distributors across Nigeria.
Contact
HOS CUG 09125333333
Re: Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed by sirsugar(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2022
Is there accomodation
Re: Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed by RaptObserver: 6:55pm On May 20, 2022
Peter75:

Contact
HOS CUG 09125333333

Am interested
Re: Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed by ontolegit(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2022
Hello!
We will appreciate you upload some pictures that will convince those that want to work for you and with you to be confident about you. Its no longer safe out there.
Re: Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed by admiral007: 7:47pm On May 20, 2022
ontolegit:
Hello!
We will appreciate you upload some pictures that will convince those that want to work for you and with you to be confident about you. Its no longer safe out there.
my thoughts too.
Re: Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed by Rich4god(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
Peter75:

Contact
HOS CUG 09125333333

Am interested.... But let's see pix of your products.
Re: Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed by toujurs: 10:39pm On May 20, 2022
ontolegit:
Hello!
You better avoid this thread like a plaque, if you love your money. I hope you understand distributorship involves paying in money into their account. Avoid this thread. For the safety of your peace of mind. I'm done here
Re: Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed by ontolegit(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2022
Thank you for the heads up! For the. Purpose of new viewers, you better stay clear!
toujurs:
You better avoid this thread like a plaque, if you love your money. I hope you understand distributorship involves paying in money into their account. Avoid this thread. For the safety of your peace of mind. I'm done here
Re: Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed by Fatotes5588(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2022
Update us on pic Mr OP
Outside there is now a lion’s street

(1) (Reply)

Seo Content Writers Needed! ( CURRENTLY CLOSED!) / Help My Friend Get A Club Job In Lagos / Urgent Vacancies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.