Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

"Fear Nigerian Girls And Social Media" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Fear Nigerian Girls And Social Media" (349 Views)

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) / 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) / What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Fear Nigerian Girls And Social Media" by annolomy(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2022
"Just can't believe what my eyes saw yesterday evening‼️

A Motorcyclist knocked a girl down, we all
rushed to help her. While she was on the
floor helplessly,
with serious injuries on her body, she
shouting, "My
phone! My phone!!!
We thought she wanted to call her family, so
we gave
her his phone.
Immediately, she stood up after she
collected the phone,
took a selfie of herself, log into
Facebook
and uploaded
the picture with the caption...
"JUST HAD AN ACCIDENT, FAINTING THINGS ON MY MIND!"���

"Omg" fear some nigerian girls oh... guessed she wanted to trend with it... instead of her to thank God first oh, instead she was busying requesting for phone to take pictures to upload on social media..��

Proff isreal...✍️
Re: "Fear Nigerian Girls And Social Media" by muyico(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2022
Not fatal.if is serious injury she wil nt even rembr fone talkless of selfi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Power Ranger Actor Austin John Has Been Charged With Fraud In PPP Loan Scheme / Police Arrest 80-year-old Gun Cartridge Dealer In Delta State / Rubber Slippers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.