Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Simple - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Simple (332 Views)

Make Money In Forex Account Management / Grow Your Profits In Forex / Make Money In FOREX TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple by Yungstar28: 7:35pm On May 20, 2022
……

1 Like

Re: Simple by Qqqp: 7:49pm On May 20, 2022
Automate your binary options trading using robots

Re: Simple by mrpassionate(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2022
You failed to mention the costs for each accounts. And the sites itself has no open list of their Costs, SHOULD I SAY SOMETHING FISHY?

Yungstar28:
Are you a skilled trader with no big equity to leverage on?
Do you find it hard to trade small accounts?

Then Grandmaster Funds is what you need.

At Grandmaster Funds

We provide you with a Funded account to trade , these accounts have No minimum Trading days, there are no lotsize restrictions and the profit share is 80/20.

We have accounts Ranging from $5000 to $200k. We let you trade these accounts so long you are profitable.

for more information visit www.grandmasterfunds.com

1 Like

Re: Simple by moneymagnet(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2022
mrpassionate:
You failed to mention the costs for each accounts. And the sites itself has no open list of their Costs, SHOULD I SAY SOMETHING FISHY?

There's everything fishy about the Prop Firm. I looked up the website and sensed something off right away. Like how they failed to state the target on both the first and 2nd phase of the evaluation and other observations too

1 Like

Re: Simple by Yungstar28: 12:09pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=mrpassionate post=113031801]You failed to mention the costs for each accounts. And the sites itself has no open list of their Costs, SHOULD I SAY SOMETHING FISHY?

Check the site the prices are there
Re: Simple by Yungstar28: 12:11pm On May 21, 2022
The prices are still there …if you visit the site you will see it clearly

Phase 1 target is 8%

Phase 2 target is 4%

(1) (Reply)

The Beginner’s Guide To Creating & Selling Digital Art, Non-fungible Tokens(nft) / How To Withdraw Your Wiqos.com Earnings (DCR To USDT) / How To Secure Job From Foreign Client From Your Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.