Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,861 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Grow Your Profits In Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Grow Your Profits In Forex (3093 Views)

How To 10X Your Profits With These Automated Systems / Maximize Your Profits Trading With The Best AI Forex Robot 2021 / The BEST Tip You Must Know For Your PROFITS From Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2019
Hello, I bring you great opportunity, while people charge users for force signals and I today give you the opportunity to earn with me for a commission of 50% of whatever profit you make for the week (5days), also my payment is will be in bitcoin.

Also the least amount set by the broker (fxchoice) required to trade is $100.

Also how do I start:

Before I can add you to my signal channel you must have your account ready and funds also these is for serious people only.

Also in case you will like to understand how to input the trade signals I will show you. It's simple really.

So join now and earn.

Also only for serious folks cheers.

Forex Broker (Fxchoice)

Also side extra money using my signals and pay 50% of your profits to me.

1 Like

Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by roxey: 12:45pm On May 01, 2019
would have loved to,but why pay in bitcoin, a bank account will do same,and less stress
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2019
roxey:
would have loved to,but why pay in bitcoin, a bank account will do same,and less stress

Well bitcoin isn't stress full also banks cheat at rates, also payment will be after Friday so why I chose bitcoin because it's more convenient for me.

So it better, or if you use skrill, neteller or perfect money will be very OK still.

Also why bitcoin is these three services have limits on accounts tho.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2019
roxey:

Also if you are willing to earn using my strategies do let me know.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2019
Currently holding on profit

Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2019
roxey:

The payment option is base on my preference, also you are paying from your earnings made with my signal, I don't see any problem with this tho.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2019
Take your place today with me no dulling.

Pay 50% of what you earned with my signals.

Bitcoin compulsory.

Check fxchoice on forex peace army rating.

Legit and old company.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2019
Join now
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 12:46am On May 06, 2019
Earn with my strategies.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by mattmake45(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2019
Hey am interested, also I have already created and and verified my account, also how much do I deposited into my fxchoice account and how to contact you. Can't find your number here.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by mattmake45(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2019
mattmake45:
Hey am interested, also I have already created and and verified my account, also how much do I deposited into my fxchoice account and how to contact you. Can't find your number here.

Also since your payment is in bitcoin what wallet you recommend I use.

Also how to I enter your signals.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2019
mattmake45:

OK very good glad you decided to join, also by the minimum the Broker set is $100 it's standard for all legit broker but I did suggest you put $500 as for I me I invested more than $1000 for trading, also the amount of Profit you make depends on your account size.

Also to contact me you can find my details in my signature.

Understand forex is all about risk so I will do my best to reduce risk for myself and you.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2019
mattmake45:

Also since your payment is in bitcoin what wallet you recommend I use.

Also how to I enter your signals.

For bitcoin Wallet you can use

Luno, Coinbase, blockchain wallet.

There are other wallets you can use available also these are OK.

For entering my signals you I will share you a video for that.

Also get your account funded and contact me.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by mattmake45(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2019
FManager:

For bitcoin Wallet you can use

Luno, Coinbase, blockchain wallet.

There are other wallets you can use available also these are OK.

For entering my signals you I will share you a video for that.

Also get your account funded and contact me.

OK thanks.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by mattmake45(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2019
FManager:

OK very good glad you decided to join, also by the minimum the Broker set is $100 it's standard for all legit broker but I did suggest you put $500 as for I me I invested more than $1000 for trading, also the amount of Profit you make depends on your account size.

Also to contact me you can find my details in my signature.

Understand forex is all about risk so I will do my best to reduce risk for myself and you.

Ok very much big amount, I have $400 to spare for trading this should be ok.

Also what of those that offer 1k for trading this should be affordable Right?
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2019
mattmake45:

Ok very much big amount, I have $400 to spare for trading this should be ok.

Also what of those that offer 1k for trading this should be affordable Right?

Yes the amount is big, also I have never in my whole life seen or hear you can earn on forex with 1k, it's totally impossible, that's is what you call a ponzi pyramid scheme which only the operators of such scheme will run off with users money.

Forex you win and you lose and for me I am determined to win and earn from my trades.

So it not easy making money even in forex.

So when you have funded your account still let me know.

So you can be added to my signal channel and start copying it.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2019
It's never to late to join, daily trading volume on forex is $7.5 trillion, possibilities are endless and making money is possible.

Use my signals and earn good profit from forex and pay 50% of what you earn each week.

No hassle.

Join and earn now.

Open and verify your profile on fxchoice fund your account with the money you can afford.

Then contact me with and you will be added to my signal channel.

You must funds your account to be taken seriously.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by sekesi2009(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2019
@ op, if I may ask, you ask for 50% of the profit made by anyone who subscribed to your signal channel. Well, let's say it's fair enough, being the bringer of the profit.
But what happens when signals don't go as expected and the subscribers lose their money. Would you pay them back 50% of their money too? I'm not against you but you are the first i will see asking for a fifty fifty. sekesi2009@gmail.com
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2019
sekesi2009:
@ op, if I may ask, you ask for 50% of the profit made by anyone who subscribed to your signal channel. Well, let's say it's fair enough, being the bringer of the profit.
But what happens when signals don't go as expected and the subscribers lose their money. Would you pay them back 50% of their money too? I'm not against you but you are the first i will see asking for a fifty fifty. sekesi2009@gmail.com

Well thanks for that question, also understand that the signals I give out is what I trade for my own account so if I lose I lose my money which is what I don't want, I have I spent time studying the forex market.

Also forex is about risk you investing is base on your own decision, for loss sure there will be losses in forex but will minimize it, also this is base on hardwork.

I hope this answers your question.

Even people who ask for payment before signals still tell you forex is about risk and investing still base on your decision if you cannot risk then don't join simple, am not looking for much users I need people who can genuinely pay me for the service I provide to them.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by sekesi2009(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2019
Well, you are right to a certain extent but I will still plead, you reconsider.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2019
sekesi2009:
Well, you are right to a certain extent but I will still plead, you reconsider.

Well if you still implying to that I pay 50% of your losses then it really think this is not possible.

Well forex as early mentioned involves taking risk and I am taking risk for own account so my job here is to profit.

So this is all I can say.

Also note I don't have access to your account. You only copy my signals and earn with it and pay my commission.

So it fair enough that am doing alot to help you.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by Bybuk66133(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2019
FManager:
Hello, I bring you great opportunity, while people charge users for force signals and I today give you the opportunity to earn with me for a commission of 50% of whatever profit you make for the week (5days), also my payment is will be in bitcoin.

Also how do I start:

Before I can add you to my signal channel you must have your account ready and funds also these is for serious people only.

Also in case you will like to understand how to input the trade signals I will show you. It's simple really.

So join now and earn.

Forex Broker (Fxchoice)

Must I use your broker? Cos I already have a broker I am using
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2019
Bybuk66133:

Ok, that's not a problem but I hope they have tight spreads.

Also is your account verified and funded.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2019
Bybuk66133:

Can I have your contact to reach you.
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by Bybuk66133(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2019
FManager:

Ok, that's not a problem but I hope they have tight spreads.

Also is your account verified and funded.

I use binary.com
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by Bybuk66133(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2019
FManager:

Can I have your contact to reach you.

Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2019
FManager:

Also how do I start:

So join now and earn.

Forex Broker (Fxchoice)

So what about novice, one that doesn't know damn
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2019
brownemmanuel43:

Well this shouldn't be a problem if you are worried how to enter trade signal in your mt4 trading account then it's not as hard a you think.
(I will show you how is done and how to avoid mistakes).

Also please use the recommended broker (fxchoice) I put out because they have very good and tight spreads.(this is for novice traders).

Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2019
brownemmanuel43:

Also do you have a contact I can use to reach you?
Re: Grow Your Profits In Forex by FManager(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2019
Bybuk66133:

Ok will be in touch. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flour Mills Paid Me After Bagco Merger / Garri Packing Business Needs Investment: Highly Profitable / Why MMM Will Never Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.