Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

What's That Thing You Do That You Feel It's Strange But Kinda Seem Funny Too... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's That Thing You Do That You Feel It's Strange But Kinda Seem Funny Too... (345 Views)

How Can A Lady Have This Kinda Leg? / What Is That Thing You Hate Buying The Most?? / Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's That Thing You Do That You Feel It's Strange But Kinda Seem Funny Too... by dynicks(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2022
I believe sometimes, we do things that we feel are actually strange and kind of like absurd that we get to feel if it's just us trying act differently or it being our hidden abilities...who knows.....

Mine is that whenever I go in search for something IN THE DARK, especially in SPOTS I knew I saw it last, I often tend to close my eyes while searching for it......

Don't know if anyone does same too....

Meanwhile what's yours?

Re: What's That Thing You Do That You Feel It's Strange But Kinda Seem Funny Too... by Samfloxin(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2022
Whenever I am eating food,when it is time to eat meat, I closely eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Britain's Got Talent Watch With Friends Please / This Video Will Calm Your Brain And Chase Away All Your Worries With Laugh / *which Food Deserves To Be The Boss Of All*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.