Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi (788 Views)

And You Think North Will Allow Igbo To Become President? / 2023: “north Will Allow Igbo Man To Rule Nigeria,”- Bishop Says God Reveals It / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by adefitim(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2022
I watched a video by elder statesmen Clark on the Igbo presidency question. I agree it is utter wickedness by the political elites in the north and west to continue to deny the Igbo the presidency since the civil war.

It is time all other tribes relax and allow the igbos produce the nations president. We cannot continue to treat a certain tribe in the country as second class citizens.

No tribe has contributed to the local economy in nigeria like the igbos, and no tribe should claim the monopoly of power even if they have the population.

The igbos paid a great price after the civil war. Their houses and businesses were seized by the government of Gowan. That alone was injustice never revisited and most young people today may not know this side of history.

Nigeria of today would have been like Sudan without the Igbo tribe. They own shops all over the country. Without Igbo business our sea ports in lagos are dead.

Now, if the north and the west think they should always control the monopoly of power, that’s ok, then let the igbos go a separate way. Why hold a man down if you think he is not good enough?

If we must seek peace then equity and justice must have a stake. I am not Igbo, but I know a great lot of political injustice has been done to them.

Now that power is said to go the south, let the south east have a shot. Let us give them power or let my people go. That’s my final answer!

Lalasticlala
Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by seanfer(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2022
I don’t know why the SE just want the 2 party to give them their tickets without going for contest.
In 1998 some southerners contest against OBJ for the PDP primary, even though the party wanted the SW to be the flag bearer.
2003 same thing happened and nobody from the West accused them of anything.
Some people need to stop blaming others for their miscalculations and inferiority issue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Golan007: 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
Instead, let's give it to North Central/ Middle Belt.

2 Likes

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Emergingnation3(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2022
Golan007:
Instead, let's give it to North Central/ Middle Belt.
Ab0ki ! Who care, rule yourself forever....

Ndigbo will rule themselves forever in Biafra republic..

1 Like

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Golan007: 8:04pm On May 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Ab0ki ! Who care, rule yourself forever....

Ndigbo will rule themselves forever in Biafra republic..

The truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Emergingnation3(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2022
Golan007:

The truth is bitter.
Ab0ki we don't want your presidency, rule yourself forever !

The Actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished, And we are getting there.. grin

1 Like

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Golan007: 8:13pm On May 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Ab0ki we don't want your presidency, rule yourself forever !

The Actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished, And we are getting there.. grin
Getting there since 1967.

1 Like

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Emergingnation3(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2022
Golan007:

Getting there since 1967.

Lol ! Keep living in passed Ab0ki,

This is 2022, not 1967, and we are more sophisticated and connected global today, than in 60th
Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by tomiwakeem: 8:28pm On May 20, 2022
Igbo presidency will be interesting
Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
adefitim:
I watched a video by elder statesmen Clark on the Igbo presidency question. I agree it is utter wickedness by the political elites in the north and west to continue to deny the Igbo the presidency since the civil war.

It is time all other tribes relax and allow the igbos produce the nations president. We cannot continue to treat a certain tribe in the country as second class citizens.

No tribe has contributed to the local economy in nigeria like the igbos, and no tribe should claim the monopoly of power even if they have the population.

The igbos paid a great price after the civil war. Their houses and businesses were seized by the government of Gowan. That alone was injustice never revisited and most young people today may not know this side of history.

Nigeria of today would have been like Sudan without the Igbo tribe. They own shops all over the country. Without Igbo business our sea ports in lagos are dead.

Now, if the north and the west think they should always control the monopoly of power, that’s ok, then let the igbos go a separate way. Why hold a man down if you think he is not good enough?

If we must seek peace then equity and justice must have a stake. I am not Igbo, but I know a great lot of political injustice has been done to them.

Now that power is said to go the south, let the south east have a shot. Let us give them power or let my people go. That’s my final answer!

Lalasticlala
gibberish from a f**lish yeebow human.... In this country wey we dey, yeebow human will never rule am.... Cry all you want, nobody cares

1 Like

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by lonecatt(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2022
If you cannot support Igbos to become president then support them to leave and have their own country in peace.

We have had various consensus arrangements in the past where major political parties made consensus decisions to favour a particular region to the presidency so why is the case now different.
This forced marriage will eventually lead to disaster that will do no one any good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Parachoko: 8:40am On May 21, 2022
lonecatt:
If you cannot support Igbos to become president then support them to leave and have their own country in peace.

We have had various consensus arrangements in the past where major political parties made consensus decisions to favour a particular region to the presidency so why is the case now different.
This forced marriage will eventually lead to disaster that will do no one any good.
Nobody is stopping anybody from contesting

In 1998, Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in Jos

Okorocha contested the APC ticket against Buhari in 2014

If Igbos can't fight for the ticket in the two major party, is no ones fault.

Tinubu have sacrifice a lot in the APC, he has been called names since 2013 for working for the APC, is it fair for him to now step down for a politician from the South East? The South East that has been hating on him, they called him a Fulani slave, they called APC an Islamic Party, but you guys now want the Islamic Party to microzone to the South East? Abeg reason am now.

2 Likes

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by lonecatt(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Nobody is stopping anybody from contesting

In 1998, Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in Jos

Okorocha contested the APC ticket against Buhari in 2014

If Igbos can't fight for the ticket in the two major party, is no ones fault.

Tinubu have sacrifice a lot in the APC, he has been called names since 2013 for working for the APC, is it fair for him to now step down for a politician from the South East? The South East that has been hating on him, they called him a Fulani slave, they called APC an Islamic Party, but you guys now want the Islamic Party to microzone to the South East? Abeg reason am now.
and you think other people did not sacrifice for the country or party before the presidency was zoned to other regions for peace sake? Tinubu can support a credible person from southeast whom they can work together also . it is no longer about party.
Nobody is forcing anybody to support the southeast for president even though it is the right thing to do but nobody should also force them to stay in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Parachoko: 3:06pm On May 21, 2022
lonecatt:
and you think other people did not sacrifice for the country or party before the presidency was zoned to other regions for peace sake? Tinubu can support a credible person from southeast whom they can work together also . it is no longer about party.
Nobody is forcing anybody to support the southeast for president even though it is the right thing to do but nobody should also force them to stay in Nigeria
Do you have comprehension issue? Candidates from the South East competed against OBJ and Falae in the PDP and AD primary.

Candidates from every part of Nigeria contested for the tickets in 2002. In the APC in 2014, Okorocha competed against Buhari.

There was never a time PDP microzone neither did the APC did so in 2014.

Tinubu supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019, is time for other people to support him too. Orji is already supporting Lawan. He could have supported Umahi or Okorocha.

Tinubu won't step down for anybody.

2 Likes

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by lonecatt(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Do you have comprehension issue? Candidates from the South East competed against OBJ and Falae in the PDP and AD primary.

Candidates from every part of Nigeria contested for the tickets in 2002. In the APC in 2014, Okorocha competed against Buhari.

There was never a time PDP microzone neither did the APC did so in 2014.

Tinubu supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019, is time for other people to support him too. Orji is already supporting Lawan. He could have supported Umahi or Okorocha.

Tinubu won't step down for anybody.
i did not know i was responding to a kid.
there will always be other candidates, but everyone knows where it is going to. Ode

2 Likes

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Parachoko: 5:33pm On May 21, 2022
lonecatt:
i did not know i was responding to a kid.
there will always be other candidates, but everyone knows where it is going to. Ode
Trash talk!

You're the dull kid here, asking Tinubu to step down for no sane reason.

1 Like

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by lonecatt(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Trash talk!

You're the dull kid here, asking Tinubu to step down for no sane reason.
for no sane reason?
I pray we are alive to see how things turn out

2 Likes

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Parachoko: 6:23pm On May 21, 2022
lonecatt:
for no sane reason?
I pray we are alive to see how things turn out
Yes!! You have no sane reason for him to step down.

I prefer him fighting and losing to just stepping down for no sane reason.

1 Like

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by lonecatt(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2022
Parachoko qpost=113045729:
Yes!! You have no sane reason for him to step down.

I prefer him fighting and losing to just stepping down for no sane reason.
Enjoy mr saner

2 Likes

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Parachoko: 9:45pm On May 21, 2022
lonecatt:
Enjoy mr saner
Yea, keep on crying about Tinubu not supporting an Igbo man while Igbo governors are not also supporting Igbo candidates

Hypocrite!!

2 Likes

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by KingHonour(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
Allow how?

1 Like

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by lonecatt(m): 5:44am On May 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Yea, keep on crying about Tinubu not supporting an Igbo man while Igbo governors are not also supporting Igbo candidates

Hypocrite!!
You are crying more than the bereaved . If consensus cannot be reached for presidency to go to the southeast just as it has been done in the past then consensus should be reached for them to leave. are you a unity begger? abi it is not sane for them to stay on their own too?

Are you not ashamed that you hate a people so much yet you cry when they say they want to go? does that not show that there is something wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Parachoko: 7:16am On May 22, 2022
lonecatt:
You are crying more than the bereaved . If consensus cannot be reached for presidency to go to the southeast just as it has been done in the past then consensus should be reached for them to leave. are you a unity begger? abi it is not sane for them to stay on their own too?

Are you not ashamed that you hate a people so much yet you cry when they say they want to go? does that not show that there is something wrong with you?
Keep on crying

Tinubu won't step down for any Igbo man

Even Igbo Governors are not supporting Igbo men, but you want Tinubu to forget his ambition and step down for an Igbo man

Nobody is stopping the Igbo from leaving. Igbos have representatives in the National Assembly and Governors', let then start pushing for referendum.

If Igbos want the presidency, they should work for it

If they want to leave, they should work for it

No one will work on behalf of the Igbos to get what they want.

You can cry all you want, but it will change nothing.

Tinubu won't step down for an Igbo man, and no one will help the Igbos get referendum.

The APC has never microzone and won't be microzoinig in 2023.
Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by lonecatt(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Keep on crying

Tinubu won't step down for any Igbo man

Even Igbo Governors are not supporting Igbo men, but you want Tinubu to forget his ambition and step down for an Igbo man

Nobody is stopping the Igbo from leaving. Igbos have representatives in the National Assembly and Governors', let then start pushing for referendum.

If Igbos want the presidency, they should work for it

If they want to leave, they should work for it

No one will work on behalf of the Igbos to get what they want.

You can cry all you want, but it will change nothing.

Tinubu won't step down for an Igbo man, and no one will help the Igbos get referendum.

The APC has never microzone and won't be microzoinig in 2023.
Igbos are working hard already, nobody is begging tinubu to step down. the right thing is for power to go to the southeast or they be allowed to go.no need crying than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Parachoko: 7:22am On May 22, 2022
lonecatt:
Igbos are working hard already, nobody is begging tinubu to step down. the right thing is for power to go to the southeast or they be allowed to go.no need crying than the bereaved
See this clown don dey change mouth grin

Are you not the clown that has been crying for Tinubu to step down

The joke is on you boy.
Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by lonecatt(m): 7:27am On May 22, 2022
Parachoko:
See this clown don dey change mouth grin

Are you not the clown that has been crying for Tinubu to step down

The joke is on you boy.
I am not crying for him to step down , i am only advising him , it is his own choice to decide .power must go to the east
being president of a nation and being president of a divided nation are two different things.

1 Like

Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Achilles881: 9:07am On May 22, 2022
Yes every Tom dick is calling Igboes the most foolish tribe, but when you mention the man who contributed majorly in getting independence for Nigeria, it was zik an Igbo man. Awolowo was only interested in sw, ahmadu Bello was only interested in the north, zik and enahoro were fighting for Nigeria, today those who contributed little to independent nigeria are telling the the ones who contributed majorly that they can't be president. Well, 70 years is the average life span of such contraption, 70 years or less, not more, it could be anytime from now, read my new post.
Re: For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi by Adevector: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
gibberish from a f**lish yeebow human.... In this country wey we dey, yeebow human will never rule am.... Cry all you want, nobody cares
Mynd44 , seun , lalasticlala
Rule 2

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish / Three Conditions Tinubu Must Satisfy Before I Vote For Him / *The Curriculum Vitae Of Peter Obi, the Labour Party's Presidential Candidate*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.