Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

"TRUTH" About CAC Registration That Business Owners/Entrepreneurs Don't know - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / "TRUTH" About CAC Registration That Business Owners/Entrepreneurs Don't know (126 Views)

Legal Mistakes Nigerian Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Must Avoid at all cost / Start That Business Today...let's Help You Get Started! / CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"TRUTH" About CAC Registration That Business Owners/Entrepreneurs Don't know by Samwise042(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2022
Now, look at it. Does it make sense at all?
-You've hanged banners
-You've branded your shop
-You've printed flyers.
- You're even preparing to go to the radio station for jingle.

Yet, your business isn't registered? Does it make sense at all?
Leave the fact that I'm trying to sell to you. This is the first
thing you are supposed to do before even starting that
business.
Yes, I know you're also scared of registering your business Name because of the tax, and annual returns you'll be paying
once you get your business registered.

But the facts are, your thinking is not 100% correct. I agree
that these billings are there, but not the way you're seeing it.
The truth is, with the right information, you won't default, and
there won't be any need to pay any ridiculous amount of money as default penalties.

Where the problem lays is that you've been fed with wrong
information as regard CAC business registration, and you
have taken it to be so true.
You see, no matter the falsehoods/fear you've hold up in your heart. You sure need this thing called CAC business certificate someday.

-Be it as an individual that run a small business.

-Be it as someone who want to start a full blown company.

-Be it as someone that want to run a charitable organization.

You sure need it. If not today, but in the coming days.

In this post, I won't tell you to come register your business,
but I am sure the message has reached you.
Remember, "Whosoever that knows the right thing to do and
does not do it, for him it is sin."
You gat questions for me?
Use the comment box, and I'll give you my best, refined, and
professionally advice.
MORE WINS!!!

OR connect with us easily on WhatsApp @
SAMWISE CONSULTS
+2349035595423.

Re: "TRUTH" About CAC Registration That Business Owners/Entrepreneurs Don't know by Samwise042(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2022
Thank you Mr. ThankGod for reaching out to us to assist you for your business Name Registration.

(1) (Reply)

Galvanized And Coated Chainlink / 4 Major Reasons Why You Should Definitely Register Your Business!! / Discounted Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.