Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President (11619 Views)

Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures / Sultan’s Daughter Weds Yuguda's Son (photos) / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by okrote4real: 9:52pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerian have been given the last chance to choose a good man for a leader and save the country from all its troubles, former Gov. Isa Yuguda of Bauchi state has said.

Yuguda stated this on Friday in Abuja during a meeting between the All Progressives Congress (APC) FCT delegates and a presidential aspirant, Tein Jack-Rich.

Yuguda, who is also the Director General (D-G) of Jack-Rich Presidential Campaign Organisation, however, acknowledged the huge task before the delegates – that is putting the country first before politics.

The former governor, urged them not to fail Nigerians, but to give citizens the chance to have a man who had all would take to make Nigeria rise above its challenges.

``Apparently, this is a chance, or last chance that we can have a good man. So we must accept him, we must make sure he emerges APC candidate if we love our country, and I believe our delegates love our country.

``They are elected representatives of our people, and I believe they love their people; and if they love their people they would love this man and give him a chance.

``And I want to assure you that this will be the beginning of a wonderful time for Nigerians,’’ he said.

Yuguda, who stated that the campaign train was reaching out to delegates in all the states of the federation, including the FCT, said the organisation had already gone to some states including the FCT, to convince the party delegates on the imperatives of ensuring the emergence of Jack-Rich as APC flag-bearer.

``And by the grace of God, we will go to many more. The message I want to send to Nigerians is that God has sent someone who can solve all our problems, and God has always said that He has given human beings the resources of the Qur’an and the Bible so you will choose good leaders.

``We have seen a good leader, we have seen a dedicated leader, we have seen a patriotic leader, we have seen a leader with vision.

``And I am talking authoritatively because I am one of the Nigerians today who can talk authoritatively on the personality of a person who can rule this country.

``So I am appealing to Nigerians to do themselves a favour to see that this man emerges as the presidential candidate so we can easily win our election,’’ Yuguda said

Addressing the APC delegates at the meeting, the presidential aspirant urged the FCT delegates not to relent in their duty of ensuring the overall interest of Nigerians and Nigeria.

Jack Rich, who described his ambition as ``a call to serve’’, said he was aware of the fact that he was not well known and his joining the race for president would come as a surprise to many.

He, however, said this was due to the fact that he was not a loud politician, but that he had been in business for 24 years and also studying the political landscape and how to make his contribution to country.

``A lot of people don’t even know that I exist, because I don’t belong to a loud crowd. And basically the reason I am pursuing this office is because of the uniqueness of 2023.

``If you look at what is going on in the global economic landscape and political leadership you see the political shock wave that is hitting hard based on global occurrences like the COVID-19 pandemic,’’ he said.

Speaking at the meeting, the FCT APC Chairman, Abdul Malik Usman, who was represented by the party’s publicity secretary in the territory, Adaji Usman, said the delegates would take a holistic look at what all the aspirants had to offer in terms of their agenda for the country.

Usman pledged that they would not be divided in their votes, but would put heads together to ensure that they chose the best candidate that would give Nigerians what they deserved as citizens of a country endowed with resources that should make them comfortable.

The FCT APC chairman also used the occasion to make a case for the territory to be treated as a state.

He said the FCT should have a minister and three senatorial districts, as well as federal constituencies like all the 36 states.
https://authorityngr.com/2022/05/21/jack-rich-is-nigerians-last-chance-to-have-good-man-as-president-yuguda/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by PrinceOfLagos: 9:52pm On May 20, 2022
Well said

Nigerians must say NO to old criminals in 2023 , especially that corrupt baba in Lagos

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Eneoche1987: 10:02pm On May 20, 2022
Good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Sergio104(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2022
On obi's mandate I stand

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by ifex370(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2022
That's what they do not realise...

You can go ahead and play the sentimental tribalistic card all you want. But when the chips are down. Be prepared because it must affect you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by perez100: 10:39pm On May 20, 2022
See as everybody keeps warning against voting Tinubu. Can they listen to your advice not to vote Tinubu and save Nigeria?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by BlackLaw: 4:39am On May 21, 2022
Lol
Those delegates didn't honour the invitation for a lecture. All they want to know is how much you're putting on the table.
They are like prostitutes in that way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by ufotty2001: 4:41am On May 21, 2022
Tinubu.. another 8 wasted years about to come

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:42am On May 21, 2022
No, the political class has the last chance to make this country good or the masses will start chasing them on the street and hatching them to death...Just take a look at what's going on in Sri Lanka....Nigeria is very close too.

undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by spafu(m): 4:44am On May 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by dalass(f): 4:45am On May 21, 2022
Last chance bawo?

People love exaggerating grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by iCauseTrouble: 4:46am On May 21, 2022
The good man is Peter Obi

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Vajelom: 4:49am On May 21, 2022
Hmm, beds of a feather
Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by femiasaolu2014: 4:55am On May 21, 2022
And Jack Rich is the good man?

Someone who will use Nigerian treasury to spoil all the Nollywood actresses?

Destiny Etiko, please note that I didn't mention your name

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Realist12: 4:59am On May 21, 2022
Lol, we all know we need an intelligent person driven by a passion. And that person his Tinubu he's worked his way up passionately. He knows what Nigeria truly needs and we all know that he executes his visions vigorously.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Mihaug(m): 5:08am On May 21, 2022
Deep down we all know a northerner shouldn't occupy that seat for this next election...
Nigeria is currently sitting on a keg of TNT

1 Like

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Deltatoto: 5:18am On May 21, 2022
Sergio104:
On obi's mandate I stand
Obi will not get us sha.find another place stand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Nobody: 5:24am On May 21, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Emmy3(m): 5:52am On May 21, 2022
The good man is Peter Obi!
Should incase Nigerians want the bad person, please vote the bad one that will further destroy the value of the naira so the arbitrage community can continue to smile.

4 Likes

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by tillaman(m): 6:01am On May 21, 2022
Peter Obi should be given a chance I guess, let’s see what the SE got for us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Toks2008(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2022
Rubbish.

When the process of the Primaries is fraudulent.

Nothing good has ever come out of indirect primaries.
Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by anambraamaka: 6:10am On May 21, 2022
Peter Obi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2022
Peter Obi it is!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by oyeb15: 6:38am On May 21, 2022
A good man is not what we need Sir. We already had good men in Jonathan, Yar Adua, Osinbajo, (even Buhari is a good man if u know him personally).

We need someone that understand the working of governance and politics. Someone with experience in administration, vibrant, fearless and visionary.

Those few are Atiku Abubakar, Rotimi Ameachi and Bola Tinubu.

The problem with Bola is not even his age or health but his strong economic cabals that feast on government resources, revenues and contracts. This won't be beneficial to any nation.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Nobody: 6:41am On May 21, 2022
Nigerians are ready to make same mistake as in 2015
I hv no pity for Nigerians
When you vote back in same set of frauds that have ruined Nigeria in the past 8years
Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Buckeyemedia1: 6:52am On May 21, 2022
Harmskion:
Nigerians are ready to make same mistake as in 2015
I hv no pity for Nigerians
When you vote back in same set of frauds that have ruined Nigeria in the past 8years
Ok it was the President in Abuja that ruined your state in the last 8 years?

Name one cash crop produce, your state exported for foreign exchange in the last 8 years that added value to our GDP, name any wealth empowerment scheme initiated by your Governor, before I proceed any further?
Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by LordofNaija: 6:52am On May 21, 2022
Jack wey go use national budget dey buy houses for all the nollywood oloshos

1 Like

Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by MMWandali: 6:55am On May 21, 2022
So they know that the present leader imposed by them is not a good man

Shameless party
Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Buckeyemedia1: 6:58am On May 21, 2022
MMWandali:
So they know that the present leader imposed by them is not a good man

Shameless party
A candidate that defeated an incumbent President was imposed by who?

You wailers have no shame whatsoever.
Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2022
jy2kbeyond:
No, the political class has the last chance to make this country good or the masses will start chasing them on the street and hatching them to death...Just take a look at what's going on in Sri Lanka....Nigeria is very close too.

undecided undecided
Re: Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President by Nobody: 7:01am On May 21, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok it was the President in Abuja that ruined your state in the last 8 years?

Name one cash crop produce, your state exported for foreign exchange in the last 8 years that added value to our GDP, name any wealth empowerment scheme initiated by your Governor, before I proceed any further?
proceed further to what lmaoo
Proceed further to your gibberish rants?
Zombie lunatic cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola / Idoma Group Threatens To Invoke ‘aAlekwu’ Gods On Moro’s Persecutors / President Buhari Declares Open National Shareholders Summit On 2023 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.