Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Are You A Graduate Or Just A Certificate Holder? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You A Graduate Or Just A Certificate Holder? (341 Views)

Are You Tired Of Your Financial Status?All You Need Is Just A Smartphone Or LapT / Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' / Is This Falz In NYSC Khaki Or Just A Look Alike Corp Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Graduate Or Just A Certificate Holder? by babsayomide6600(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2022
Last week I posted here about how to monetize your degree and what you can do as a graduate (if you haven't read the post, make sure you do so now under my profile)

As a graduate, haven gone through the school system for a minimum of 4years.

its time to scale up and face life squarely.

My dream was so big and I know that running the rat race isn't the way I want to follow

This pursuit led me to start researching on how to make it big in life.

I like to be brute and straight to the point.

we all know Nigerian has changed.

So I started asking myself various questions..

How will it get better if i simply continue to do what everyone is doing

I need to change the game. Perhaps break some rules if I have to.. you know

So as a graduate in Nigeria today, how do I intend to achieve those dreams and goals I've put in place?

Getting a good job that pays me well is good, but its even better if I can be the highest paying employee in my company.

But is there really such jobs, without connections?

What would make you different from every other employee?

what skills have you taken your time to learn and develop?

etc...

That was the beginning of my journey as a digital entrepreneur. I began to invest in myself and learn all I could, and still learning.

Now you are currently serving, You have lots of Free time at your disposal...

Use that period to start developing yourself.

Do you know you can learn and master 3 to 6 skills in just that one year of your Youth service.

A word is enough for the wise

To contribute to this community this year, I'll be sharing this eBook "Where the Money is" to 40 serious people.

I paid for this but just to help someone out there, I've decided to give it out for Free.

If you are interested, simply click on the link below this post to get the eBook now for FREE.

Gracias
Your Favourite Digital Entrepreneur

Elijah Ayomide

(1) (Reply)

16 Top Foods That Will Give You An Instant Energy Boost / Direct Posting, Redeployment, Ppa, Name Arrangements / How To Get Your Documents Translated - (study Or Permanent Residence Abroad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.