Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction (1463 Views)

Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify / Russia’s Top Court Rules On Donbass, Kherson, And Zaporozhye Accession Treaties / Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by ken6488(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2022
The situation is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DamianX: 11:20pm On May 20, 2022
Seems they want to all die
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by tonididdy(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2022
I said it a few days ago... The so-called recorded Russian losses that were trending so much on the western media was coming back with a big wave.

Putin was buying time to bite harder... tongue
Here we go....

11 Likes

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Nukilia: 11:47pm On May 20, 2022
Ukraine is winning my foot! I think those who are supporting and funding this war are wicked!

Money spent in sending weapons could have been used in building strategic resources needed for the growth of Ukraine.

Putin would be busy smiling at the mediocrity of Zelensky and followers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by ken6488(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2022
tonididdy:
I said it a few days ago... The so-called recorded Russian losses that were trending so much on the western media was coming back with a big wave.

Here we go....
Ukraine will take out one Russia tank and celebrate for 1 week while Russia is gaining lands

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by godofuck231: 1:50am On May 21, 2022
The withdraw to bring out Ukraine from their fox holes ,never go to war with Russia, thats why the United States are avoiding them, zelensky needs more brains than weapons

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 4:02am On May 21, 2022
But but Russian soldiers are dead!! They have all been wiped out na!!

You see people that supports Ukraine abd the west ehn, just avoid them!! Full of lies!!

Igbofam my guy, BritishNaija my jiggy, VictorUSA my paddy, opolopoopolonio my luuuuunatic Gee grin cheesy!!
Your soldiers are about to be massacred again ooo!! Please keep updating us grin

Love always guys!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 4:08am On May 21, 2022
DamianX:
Seems they want to all die

U mean just as you guys said they were dead before abd now they are matching to donbas?? Ok oo

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 4:09am On May 21, 2022
ken6488:
Ukraine will take out one Russia tank and celebrate for 1 week while Russia is gaining lands

My brother, and some certain nairaland elements would gyrate and open threads still to spread more lies!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by nsiba: 4:25am On May 21, 2022
ken6488:
The situation is bad

Between you and one useless pri-ck called DerrickzB I don't know which of you are the most stupid of Putin clowns

What is this nonsense you are showing, so you wants us to believe this rubbish Putin gave you
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Nobody: 8:00am On May 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

You see people that supports Ukraine abd the west ehn, just avoid them!! Full of lies!!

Igbofam my guy, BritishNaija my jiggy, VictorUSA my paddy, opolopoopolonio my luuuuunatic Gee grin cheesy!!
Your soldiers are about to be massacred again ooo!! Please keep updating us grin

Love always guys!!

Is he dead yet on my mention?
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 10:20am On May 21, 2022
[s]
nsiba:

Between you and one useless pri-ck called DerrickzB I don't know which of you are the most stupid of Putin clowns

What is this nonsense you are showing, so you wants us to believe this rubbish Putin gave you
[/s]

grin cheesy
My guy Wetin I do you now na??!! But Russia is attacking Ukrainian forces from multiple angles!! Dispute it first with your own facts!!

No dey display crass ignorance here abeg!! U Dey shame ur colleague them

2 Likes

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 10:21am On May 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

Am I dead yet on my mention?

Yes you are!! RIP sh!Tface

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Nobody: 11:00am On May 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

Are you dead yet on my mention puttard?
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Opolopoopolonio: 11:17am On May 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

Love always guys!!

Pro-Putin luuunatics are also dullllards

Russian forces outnumber Ukraine by as much as 200%

So they have no qualms losing men en masse in this senseless war.

Now they have calling for men 40 and above to enlist. The baby boys have been annihilated... grin

Ukraine's war strategy is one that aims to preserve its men over territory. They would rather lose territory temporarily than lose men. Very wise of them.

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 1:36pm On May 21, 2022
[s]
Opolopoopolonio:

Pro-Putin luuunatics are also dullllards

Russian forces outnumber Ukraine by as much as 200%

So they have no qualms losing men en masse in this senseless war.

Now they have calling for men 40 and above to enlist. The baby boys have been annihilated... grin

Ukraine's war strategy is one that aims to preserve its men over territory. They would rather lose territory temporarily than lose men. Very wise of them.
[/s]

When you want to quote me, always present fact, don’t ever be useless around me!!! You keep disgracing yourself and slave masters every now and then!! Even your zelensky the puppet said 700k troops are defending Ukraine and Russia allocated 190k - 200k troops!! You see how you open your mouth waaaa to talk rubbish and still abuse your family people in the name of defense against Russia?? You are the lunatic going by what you have just said!! Hegoat grin. Abd if you are still saying Russian troops outnumber ms Ukraine troops now then Russia has done a fantastic job by wiping more than half of Ukraine troops!! Now defend this without disputing your slave master’s puppet!!

Click https://www.nairaland.com/7137977/huge-disgrace-nato-not-win

3 Likes

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 1:39pm On May 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

Am I dead yet on my mention, myself a western Ass licker?

RIP Retard

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

The first puttard that will commit suicide on my mention.
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2022
godofuck231:
The withdraw to bring out Ukraine from their fox holes ,never go to war with Russia, thats why the United States are avoiding them, zelensky needs more brains than weapons

Military 101 bring confusion then the enemy won't know what you want then move your military to the area most important and keep moving...

The Art of war.

The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent...
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Opolopoopolonio: 2:11pm On May 21, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

When you want to quote me, always present fact, don’t ever be useless around me!!! You keep disgracing yourself and slave masters every now and then!! Even your zelensky the puppet said 700k troops are defending Ukraine and Russia allocated 190k - 200k troops!! You see how you open your mouth waaaa to talk rubbish and still abuse your family people in the name of defense against Russia?? You are the lunatic going by what you have just said!! Hegoat grin. Abd if you are still saying Russian troops outnumber ms Ukraine troops now then Russia has done a fantastic job by wiping more than half of Ukraine troops!! Now defend this without disputing your slave master’s puppet!!

Click https://www.nairaland.com/7137977/huge-disgrace-nato-not-win

Pro-Putin luuunatics are just irredeemably daft. angry

That 700k Ukraine troops are available to fight means that they are all fighting at the same time

During the battle of Kyiv, where were you when Ukrainian officials complained that Russian fighters were easily replaced at the front lines as soon they got decimated

In the battle of Mariupol, did you know many times Russia replaced/replenished its fighters with Ukraine not even having the luxury of one more fighter join their ranks. Same with arms and ammunition.

Yet they fended off the Russians for 3 months.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by tamdun: 2:20pm On May 21, 2022
ken6488:
Imagine the celebration when Bolton fc manage to snatched one win from Manchester United grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by godofuck231: 2:33pm On May 21, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Military 101 bring confusion then the enemy won't know what you want then move your military to the area most important and keep moving...

The Art of war.

The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent...
the art 9f war is deception
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by baralatie(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2022
tonididdy:

Here we go....
The thing is Russian has not started biting
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 3:57pm On May 21, 2022
[s]
Opolopoopolonio:

Pro-Putin luuunatics are just irredeemably daft. angry

That 700k Ukraine troops are available to fight means that they are all fighting at the same time

During the battle of Kyiv, where were you when Ukrainian officials complained that Russian fighters were easily replaced at the front lines as soon they got decimated

In the battle of Mariupol, did you know many times Russia replaced/replenished its fighters with Ukraine not even having the luxury of one more fighter join their ranks. Same with arms and ammunition.

Yet they fended off the Russians for 3 months.

What a shame!
[/s]

I swear you are more daft than anything, your head is just empty!!!! Does Ukraine has 700k troops or not?? Did Russia send 200k troops or not Russia troops were decimated and replaced immediately and yet the Russians are not wiped off and Russia has been taking cities from Ukraine?? You need to be slapped on your left ear!! During the battle of Kyiv I was in my house, hope you were in Kyiv takin record of who died and who got replaced?? Mumu fellow!!!

Just sit down and reason what you just said and be ashamed of yourself!! Kai!!! So Russia told Ukraine not to deploy enough troops to counter the Russians ehn You dey craze my guy grin!!!

Ukraine who has more troops than Russia in this operation doesn’t have the luxury of replacing their troops?? Smh!! Omo you be goat cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 3:58pm On May 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

I am the first western ass licker that will commit suicide on my mention.
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Opolopoopolonio: 4:17pm On May 21, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

I swear you are more daft than anything, your head is just empty!!!! Does Ukraine has 700k troops or not?? Did Russia send 200k troops or not Russia troops were decimated and replaced immediately and yet the Russians are not wiped off and Russia has been taking cities from Ukraine?? You need to be slapped on your left ear!! During the battle of Kyiv I was in my house, hope you were in Kyiv takin record of who died and who got replaced?? Mumu fellow!!!

Just sit down and reason what you just said and be ashamed of yourself!! Kai!!! So Russia told Ukraine not to deploy enough troops to counter the Russians ehn You dey craze my guy grin!!!

Ukraine who has more troops than Russia in this operation doesn’t have the luxury of replacing their troops?? Smh!! Omo you be goat cheesy

Pro-Putin luuunatics are olodo, I swear! angry

Russia are still struggling to maintain 200k troops in Ukraine. How can they maintain more than that You think you can just deploys troops free of charge

Which is easier? Deploy 1 million troops to Ukraine or have thousands of troops replace the ones decimated at the frontline from time to time. Afterall, they are neighbours.

Ukraine are also replacing their troops for sure. But if Ukraine should replace at the rate, Russia are replacing, very soon they will run out of men and start looking for mercenaries to help.

How can this simple fact be difficult to any reasonable person to comprehend Well, maybe that's why you all are actually pro-Putin luuunatics... embarassed
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=DerrickzB post=113042156][/quote]

Mumu.
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 7:57pm On May 21, 2022
[s]
Opolopoopolonio:

Pro-Putin luuunatics are olodo, I swear! angry

Russia are still struggling to maintain 200k troops in Ukraine. How can they maintain more than that You think you can just deploys troops free of charge

Which is easier? Deploy 1 million troops to Ukraine or have thousands of troops replace the ones decimated at the frontline from time to time. Afterall, they are neighbours.

Ukraine are also replacing their troops for sure. But if Ukraine should replace at the rate, Russia are replacing, very soon they will run out of men and start looking for mercenaries to help.

How can this simple fact be difficult to any reasonable person to comprehend Well, maybe that's why you all are actually pro-Putin luuunatics... embarassed
[/s]

Hahahaha.. I swear you are a demented cow!! Tufia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 7:57pm On May 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

I am a Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=DerrickzB post=113048006][/quote]

Puttard Zombie lolz.

Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by Opolopoopolonio: 8:30pm On May 21, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha.. I swear I am a demented cow!! Tufia

Hard luck cheesy
Re: Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction by DerrickzB: 8:48pm On May 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

I go get Hard luck for this Ukraine mattercheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICTURES: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Personally Fixes Potholes / Mccains's latest stunt fails - As his last stunt Gov Palin exposes her stupidity / 140 Burnt To Death In Pakistan As They Scoop Fuel From Overturned Tanker(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.