Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Capital Appreciation For Wealth - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Capital Appreciation For Wealth (171 Views)

How To Make 35% Capital Appreciation In Few Months.100% Risk Free, Don’t Miss It / HIGH CAPITAL APPRECIATION‼‼ INVEST WITH HUGE ROI ‼‼ / Invest In Opulence Estate Lakowe For Maximum Capital Appreciation @10.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Capital Appreciation For Wealth by Abmdigital(m): 12:41am On May 21, 2022
CAPITAL APPRECIATION FOR WEALTH

Building wealth is the new game of this era, being rich is different from being wealthy.

The number education is financial education and how to play the game of cash flow.

And today's edition I will talk about Capital appreciation.

Capital appreciation is how your money grows in the fold without anything putting another money into maintenance.

And the best investment is to buy a car of 10M and sell it for 5M after 1 year that is the worst liability but people think that the best decision.

Capital appreciation is when you buy land of 1M and leave for 2 years and sell for 5M depending on the development of the area.

The last 2 years' land in SAO city in Ondo city is like 1.5M to 3M today its ranges from 6M to 10M.

That is what will be called land appreciation let your money work for you without you doing anything again.

How do you know that you can buy land of 2M in installments and resell at 5M when you never pay all the full money for the land.

my mentor said that a client brought a property of 45M to pay installment for 2years in the 1 year the land rise to 80M.

My company sells land in SUNSHINE GARDEN AT N300K last two years today is N2M.

Let's assume some Brought the land on the plan of 3years then today calculate the gain and if the person borough like 5plot.

The money di appreciate in Bank but appreciate in real estate.

Today you can become a landowner in Jomva and pay installments, not because of today but think of 5 years to now.

Land appreciation= Capital appreciation.

Come to my Dm and let's start the journey of success together.

(1) (Reply)

The Special Car Client Incentive In Lekki Pride III Estate,lekki Ajah Estate / See The Place Where You Can Find The Largest Human Skulls In The World. / Plots Of Land For Sale At Tayan City Phase 1, Idu, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.