Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Bank Of Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry (205 Views)

"I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson / List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry by Oesophagus99(m): 1:27am On May 21, 2022
Fellow smart NL and the funny/annoying Members-Hi all!

Last year's December i applied at 'Bank of Industry' for mechinary loan to boost my factory's production(expansion).

Alot of friends and acquaintances assured me that i would not be given any loans as B. O. I is on a sad reality: only for the well connected & fattest bribe offeror.. Although i belied all of them whilt aswell relying upon their staffs intitial super-friendlyness & fast responses.

To cut long story short, they said I've qualified and my application has been approved but still yet nothing reach ground.

When ever i contact them physically, via mails and phone or texts... It always one fake promise or another. Till now! I last contcd them on 19 and it's still the same superstory

Please good people, share your experience for all to learn.. Long live NL, mor grace 9ja!

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Peanut Machines And Its Uses / Fluoride Ore For Sale / Help With Drafting Car Hire Purchase Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.