Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

How To Start A Blog For Free And Make Money - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Start A Blog For Free And Make Money (241 Views)

How To Create Google Voice Number In Nigeria And Make Money From It / How To Run Facebook Ads Free And Won't Be Charged / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog For Free And Make Money by Blogginguncle: 8:27am On May 21, 2022
Having considered a couple of answers to the question on How To Start A Blog For Free And Make Money, I would like to highlight a few things in addition.

First, you need to set up a blog before you can make money blogging. Note, there are a number of things you need to start a blog:

Having a idea about Blogging is very important

A chosen niche

A blog name

An available domain name for your blog

A chosen Blogging platform

A choice of theme

Unique contents to get started

A promotional plan etc.

Second, you will have to decide on your type of monetization (including affiliate marketing, ads placement, selling of Backlinks etc.) And follow the requirements to get set for it.

If you're interested to get detailed information from here, I recommend you read: https://blogginguncle.com/how-to-start-a-blog-for-free/ from the Blogging Uncle.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Blog For Free And Make Money by Faithworld1(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
Blogginguncle:

Having considered a couple of answers to the question on How To Start A Blog For Free And Make Money, I would like to highlight a few things in addition.

First, you need to set up a blog before you can make money blogging. Note, there are a number of things you need to start a blog:

Having a idea about Blogging is very important

A chosen niche

A blog name

An available domain name for your blog

A chosen Blogging platform

A choice of theme

Unique contents to get started

A promotional plan etc.

Second, you will have to decide on your type of monetization (including affiliate marketing, ads placement, selling of Backlinks etc.) And follow the requirements to get set for it.

If you're interested to get detailed information from here, I recommend you read: https://blogginguncle.com/how-to-start-a-blog-for-free/ from the Blogging Uncle.

Good one.

(1) (Reply)

Google To Ban VPN Apps That Block Ads On The Play Store / How To Delete Cash App Transaction History Quickly? / 8 Benefits Of Mouse Pads That Let Your Device Remain Productive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.