Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,848 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana (671 Views)

Can Burna Boy Win Grammy? / Grammy Awards 2019 Winners: The Complete List / Grammy Awards Considering Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Seun Kuti, Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 8:50am On May 21, 2022
That song is just a no no for me.After winning Grammy award you should be a model for the Nigerian youths to take after you but alas the reverse is the case singing about igbo or marijuana and shayo.really disappointed as most youths will now take to this disgusting act feeling it is normal as their model does it too.Hard drugs is not good for the health and should never be encouraged.Thats why I rep Johnnydrille very responsible young man with very good lyrics.check out his new video ova ,very clean and passes a message.

1 Like

Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by superCleanworks(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2022
go and watch BARNEY AND FRIENDS if you are waiting for songs with moral and good story lines in this era.
winning a grammy does not mean the singer has automatically turned to YOUTH ORIENTATION AMBASSADOR.
funny how you guys just sit down and dictate how a person should behave just to fit into your definition of a good person or some role model. that one na eye service.

2 Likes

Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2022
Seems your heart is filled with hate on burna boy. If we check now we'll see you're a useless Davido fan.

Burna Boy sang about heartbreak in the song "last last". Seems you didn't hear those parts but only the "Shayo" part. Didn't you hear how he talked about his feelings and talking about using drugs to drown his sorrows after his breakup with Stefflon Don?!

Better try dey comprehend o. If you no like burna boy, go and Bury yourself in your stinky hole.

2 Likes

Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 9:01am On May 21, 2022
superCleanworks:
you would be better off if you go and watch BARNEY AND FRIENDS if you are waiting for songs with moral and good story lines.
winning a grammy does not mean the singer has automatically turned to YOUTH ORIENTATION AMBASSADOR.
funny how you guys just sit down and dictate how a person should behave just to fit into your definition of a good person or some role model. that one na eye service.
smoking hard drugs to a large audience does not make you look like a good person.Its even better to watch Barney and friends than that video.kids do watch musical videos and you want to start teaching them how to smoke marijuana at a tender age.look most kids love that Remas calm down song,I was surprised watching some 3 to 5 years old kid watching Remas calm down video attentively.lets not encourage bad vices as we did to yahoo yahoo people and now it is a cancer we can't eradicate.

1 Like

Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 9:03am On May 21, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Seems your heart is filled with hate on burna boy. If we check now we'll see you're a useless Davido fan.

Burna Boy sang about heartbreak in the song "last last". Seems you didn't hear those parts but only the "Shayo" part. Didn't you hear how he talked about his feelings and talking about using drugs to drown his sorrows after his breakup with Stefflon Don?!

Better try dey comprehend o. If you no like burna boy, go and Bury yourself in your stinky hole.
people that do drug will always support their own you can see you are already using curse words instead of having intelligent conversation.well I have got better things to do .I have already made my point.

1 Like

Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2022
guobe:
people that do drug will always support their own you can see you are already using curse words instead of having intelligent conversation.well I have got better things to do .I have already made my point.

Is it your business if he uses drugs?! I don't do drugs but Burna Boy does not owe you anything or any mentorship.

1 Like

Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by Kingpin1000: 9:06am On May 21, 2022
guobe:
That song is just a no no for me.After winning Grammy award you should be a model for the Nigerian youths to take after you but alas the reverse is the case singing about igbo or marijuana and shayo.really disappointed as most youths will now take to this disgusting act feeling it is normal as their model does it too.Hard drugs is not good for the health and should never be encouraged.Thats why I rep Johnnydrille very responsible young man with very good lyrics.check out his new video ova ,very clean and passes a message.
Oga O.P Elon Musk smokes M.J. and He doesn't hide it, is any one you know in your life better or more successful than Elon?
You wey no dey smoke how e take benefit your life.
Animal!!!
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by BigYash: 9:10am On May 21, 2022
Me like Igbo too.. But burner no suppose dey encourage drugs normally, cux a lot of young folks have him as their role model. And no be everybody fit dey fight/manage addiction when it comes to hard drugs,gambling and womanizing. As a star,he suppose dey preach against these things, even if him dey run am on a low.I sure say NDLEA never hear the song,them for don invite am.. To chase clout grin My niggas wan tear op apart. LiteMyKpoli grin

2 Likes

Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 9:10am On May 21, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Oga O.P Elon Musk smokes M.J. and He doesn't hide it, is any one you know in your life better or more successful than Elon?
You wey no dey smoke how e take benefit your life.
Animal!!!
That Elon Musk smokes does not mean it should be encouraged.smokers are liable to die young it is boldly written in cigarette packs.I am a Burnaboy fan and started following him when he was with Aristokrat records then.Funny how money changes alot of people.

1 Like

Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 9:12am On May 21, 2022
BigYash:
Me like Igbo too.. But burner no suppose dey encourage drugs normally, cux a lot of young folks have him as their role model. And no be everybody fit dey fight/manage addiction when it comes to hard drugs,gambling and womanizing. As a star,he suppose dey preach against these things, even if him dey run am on a low.I sure say NDLEA never hear the song,them for don invite am.. To chase clout grin My niggas wan tear op apart. LiteMyKpoli grin
That song will certainly be banned just watch out.Burnaboys album that he used in winning Grammy was clean with very good lyrics and I was very impressed.This one no just enter at all.
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by BigYash: 9:14am On May 21, 2022
guobe:
That Elon Musk smokes does not mean it should be encouraged.smokers are liable to die young it is boldly written in cigarette packs.I am a Burnaboy fan and started following him when he was with Aristokrat records then.Funny how money changes alot of people.
You don just spoil everything. You smoke o,you no smoke o. Who his time reach go die. Weed no dey kill.. Na cigar dey kill.. Abi them write am for weed for your area? Just kidding bro.. grin Make everybody do wetin favor am. Shalom!
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 9:16am On May 21, 2022
BigYash:
You don just spoil everything. You smoke o,you no smoke o. Who his time reach go die. Weed no dey kill.. Na cigar dey kill.. Abi them write am for weed for your area? Just kidding bro.. grin Make everybody do wetin favor am. Shalom!
ah weed no de kill,I never hear that one before.
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by BigYash: 9:16am On May 21, 2022
guobe:
That song will certainly be banned just watch out.Burnaboys album that he used in winning Grammy was clean with very good lyrics and I was very impressed.This one no just enter at all.
Yes,they will. But real nigga won't stop blasting it.. The song is not for kids..
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by BigYash: 9:17am On May 21, 2022
guobe:
ah weed no de kill,I never hear that one before.
When u smoke am,its not that healthy.. But use am make tea ,cook or chew. My nigga,you will love.. No try am,if u no strong o. grin. I no fit shout o
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 9:19am On May 21, 2022
BigYash:
When u smoke am,its not that healthy.. But use am make tea ,cook or chew. My nigga,you will love.. No try am,if u no strong o. grin. I no fit shout o
I don't stay close to people that smoke even if it paper talkless of cooking with it.Bigyash better repent from smoking that stuff is no good for you.
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by Kingpin1000: 9:47am On May 21, 2022
guobe:
Everybody will surely die.
Show me one smoker who died young and I will show 30 people who died young but are not smokers.
I used to be like you, criticising what I don't know.
I first tried cigarettes but did not like it, because of the smell every time I belge, I never tried it again. But the day I took MJ..
God of heaven!!
O.P you need to smoke weed with to have sense.
There is this mathematics prof. Back in the days, an old man made me love maths, me way mark maths as my only carryover for my year one,but as that prof entered I knew there was something different about him. Baba dey relate maths to our daily activities, his explanations were top notch. Come see as student dey line up for him office. He was a sabbatical prof, from a foreign university. Close to exams I dey teach my guys maths for night class.
Na later my guy tell me say that prof is stoner. That was why He cracks joke and made most students realise maths wasn't that hard, it's just about knowing the principles.
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 9:55am On May 21, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Everybody will surely die.
Show me one smoker who died young and I will show 30 people who died young but are not smokers.
I used to be like you, criticising what I don't know.
I first tried cigarettes but did not like it, because of the smell every time I belge, I never tried it again. But the day I took MJ..
God of heaven!!
O.P you need to smoke weed with to have sense.
There is this mathematics prof. Back in the days, an old man made me love maths, me way mark maths as my only carryover for my year one,but as that prof entered I knew there was something different about him. Baba dey relate maths to our daily activities, his explanations were top notch. Come see as student dey line up for him office. He was a sabbatical prof, from a foreign university. Close to exams I dey teach my guys maths for night class.
Na later my guy tell me say that prof is stoner. That was why He cracks joke and made most students realise maths wasn't that hard, it's just about knowing the principles.
Don't justify the taking of hard drugs,you said you upgraded from taking cigarette to weed ,okay try and upgrade to cocaine too and see the repercussions. Stop killing your cells with smoking.oga stop it.

1 Like

Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by Kingpin1000: 11:23am On May 21, 2022
guobe:
Don't justify the taking of hard drugs,you said you upgraded from taking cigarette to weed ,okay try and upgrade to cocaine too and see the repercussions. Stop killing your cells with smoking.oga stop it.
Oga I did not upgrade from cigarettes, I tried it ones and did not like it.
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 11:29am On May 21, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Oga I did not upgrade from cigarettes, I tried it ones and did not like it.
trying it and switching to weed is termed upgrade.you can pay for dstv bouquet of 2000 naira today and if you are not satisfied with the number of channels you can upgrade to that of 4,000.so it is the same thing you just did
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by BigYash: 11:56am On May 21, 2022
guobe:
I don't stay close to people that smoke even if it paper talkless of cooking with it.Bigyash better repent from smoking that stuff is no good for you.
I prefer chewing or the tea making type.. Cux smoke is bad for the lungs .. Smoking is occasional .. Thanks for d advice prof

1 Like

Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 4:53pm On May 21, 2022
BigYash:
I prefer chewing or the tea making type.. Cux smoke is bad for the lungs .. Smoking is occasional .. Thanks for d advice prof
you are welcime
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by SirbobbyDgreat: 10:07pm On May 21, 2022
guobe:
you are welcime
Bro can I get your number
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
SirbobbyDgreat:
Bro can I get your number
join my telegram group,we can always relate there.
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by SirbobbyDgreat: 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
guobe:
Am currently using a small Android phone but hopefully this week would get a better 1 so I can download telegram
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by SirbobbyDgreat: 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
guobe:
Soon bro but is a pity season don finish if not person for make better money
Re: After Winning Grammy, You Are Now Singing About Marijuana by guobe: 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
SirbobbyDgreat:
Soon bro but is a pity season don finish if not person for make better money
there will always be matches to be played,I even prefer this period of the season.

(1) (Reply)

Modenine / New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies / Fela Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.