Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Came Back To Nigeria To Collaborate With Davido And Burna Boy – Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Came Back To Nigeria To Collaborate With Davido And Burna Boy – Portable (396 Views)

Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate / Olamide Set To Collaborate With Teddy-A Of BBNaija / Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came Back To Nigeria To Collaborate With Davido And Burna Boy – Portable by Larewaju50001: 10:53am On May 21, 2022
Controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola, higher often known as Moveable has revealed his intention to collaborate with music superstars, Davido, Wizkid and Burna Boy.

Watch video in link below

Link for more info: https://australesoft.com/i-came-back-to-nigeria-to-collaborate-with-davido-wizkid-and-burna-boy-portable-reveals-video/

Re: I Came Back To Nigeria To Collaborate With Davido And Burna Boy – Portable by Mooh247: 10:55am On May 21, 2022
This guy believes so much in himself... His confidence is commendable
Re: I Came Back To Nigeria To Collaborate With Davido And Burna Boy – Portable by Stallionhorse: 11:11am On May 21, 2022
"All dead songs" will be the name of his forth coming album.. Only three weeks outside Nigeria his buga'Ing like his been living outside all his miserable life.. Can you pay Davido& Burna for collabo?? Or you think its to lie flat on the ground and beg for money??.. Oloshi..
Re: I Came Back To Nigeria To Collaborate With Davido And Burna Boy – Portable by 1879nine: 1:34am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
This guy believes so much in himself... His confidence is commendable
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Season 7 Progress In Tears As He Wins And Becomes The Next Idol / Singer, Wizkid And 3rd Baby Mama, Jada P Reportedly Expecting Second Child / VIDEO: Cutest Kardashian Kids: See Photos Of North West, Dream, Saint And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.