Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Amen Estate Phase 2 Tour With Funke Akindele | One Residential Plot Left | One - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Amen Estate Phase 2 Tour With Funke Akindele | One Residential Plot Left | One (235 Views)

Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / MAVERICK ESTATE GBAGADA, 1 PLOT LEFT. FASTEST FINGER! / Come Become Neighbors With Funke Akindele At HOSANNA GARDENS ELEKO!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amen Estate Phase 2 Tour With Funke Akindele | One Residential Plot Left | One by cbi24: 11:06am On May 21, 2022
AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 TOUR WITH FUNKE AKINDELE | ONE RESIDENTIAL PLOT LEFT | ONE DISTRESS SALE LEFT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qcl6YRDlaQ

For more information about land and Houses in Amen Estate Phase 2 Eleko Lagos Call/Whatsapp me on 2348164741041/ 2348028667565.

Before I get to Amen estate phase 2 price let me tell you a bit about the estate.

Amen Estate Phase 2, as the name suggests, is the second phase of the prestigious Amen Estate, also developed by Redbrick Homes International Ltd, a firm with a solid reputation in Nigeria’s real estate industry for quality and timely delivery of beautiful homes in tranquil surroundings.

Amen Estate Phase 2 is an estate within the vicinity of the famous Lagos Free Trade Zone, into which the Dangote Group and several other companies have invested over $20billion so far, the proposed Lekki Airport, the Lekki Deep Sea Port, Greensprings School, Corona Schools and Pan African University.

Amen estate phase 2 is on the same Eleko Beach road in Ibeju Lekki as the phase 1. In fact it is just opposite the phase 1. So if you missed out on the phase 1 then this is another opportunity for you to invest in the estate as phase 2 is more affordable.

Lekki Free Trade Zone and the Dangote refinery are just 20-25 minutes drive away from Amen estate phase 2.

Redbrick Homes enviable track record of excellence in real estate is a great boon to investors at and future residents of Amen Estate Phase 2.

I will recommend you buy house in AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2

BUY AT THIS PRELAUNCH PRICE
For Inquiries
☎ and Whatsapp:: +2348164741041 (Chat and Call)
☎ and Whatsapp: +2348028667565 (Chat and Call)
Email: dennis@landproperty.ng

(1) (Reply)

*still Available* Decent 2 Bedrooms Bungalow 2t 2b All Tiled. POP N Kitchen Ca / House For Sale In Ibadan / Hot Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.