Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say (218 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? / My Landlord And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by jayinfo2(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2022
For a house I paid over 800k for.
water from the septic tank with it's very bad smell all over my entrance and guess what my landlord has to say.

Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by blazingblender(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2022
Jeeeez
Na scam de scamm you brother
800k is enough to get you a fantastic house na
With tiled floors in a serene environment

1 Like

Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by jayinfo2(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2022
I swear I don tire
Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 21, 2022
blazingblender:
Jeeeez
Na scam de scamm you brother
800k is enough to get you a fantastic house na
With tiled floors in a serene environment
Na Lagos na, what'd you expect? It's an overrated and expensive slum.
Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by DonBenny77(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2022
800k or 80k?
Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by blazingblender(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Na Lagos na, what'd you expect? It's an overrated and expensive slum.
God forbid
And person go de Dia de suffer de claim lagos Big boy
That 800k is enough to get you a clean 1 bed room flat in eagle island with constant light and water supply with tight security

1 Like

Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by jayinfo2(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2022
DonBenny77:
800k or 80k?

Over 800k and right now we still don't have clean water, I carry bucket to a nearby house where they sell water to buy .
Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 21, 2022
blazingblender:

God forbid
And person go de Dia de suffer de claim lagos Big boy
That 800k is enough to get you a clean 1 bed room flat in eagle island with constant light and water supply with tight security
Come to Ibadan with that 800k. You'll get 3 bedroom flat with features of those lekki houses.

Lagos is overrated swears. It is what it is shaa.

1 Like

Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by blazingblender(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2022
jayinfo2:

Over 800k and right now we still don't have clean water, I carry bucket to a nearby house where they sell water to buy .
ahhhh
Guy this is the height of it
Abeg request for your money back
Ahhhh how do you guys manage sef
Did you pay the money to suffer
Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by Zonefree(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2022
jayinfo2:

You carry bucket outside to fetch water for 800k apartment?

Is the 800k for 8 years
Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by jayinfo2(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2022
I regret coming here seriously

Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by jayinfo2(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2022
What should I do seriously

Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by jayinfo2(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

You carry bucket outside to fetch water for 800k apartment?

Is the 800k for 8 years

1 year ooo
Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by doggedfighter(f): 12:31pm On May 21, 2022
This guy is heartless lipsrsealed...

Borrow you 100k after receiving 800k.
Re: Toilet Water All Over My Entrance, See What My Landlord Has To Say by Stallionhorse: 12:35pm On May 21, 2022
Collect your remaining rent .. Add money and move out...

(1) (Reply)

Seven Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Road 693 Gwarinpa Estate Abuja / Imported Turkish Luxurious And Armored Security Doors For Sale In Lagos / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.