Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready (89650 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Cantonese: 10:47pm On May 21, 2022
blazingblender:
Massive
I think she should turn this to a hotel
A massive one
It will yield her heavily

She already had a plan before building. Thank you.
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by NnamdiN: 10:50pm On May 21, 2022
nerorex01:

See am here
God no go shame us wey never buy one block
Amen o
Very massive structure. It's taking private individuals to replicate what we see on TV. E no go better for all Nigerian leaders

nerorex01:

I pass this side on the 12/5/2022
I was like ehen, so dem don finish this building.
Dem start am in 2019 by Julius Berger
Na the real pix be this.

While the second uncompleted structure na BUA cement office for the same Alfred Rewane Road for Ikoyi.
Imagine how the skyline of that place would look like with 20 to 30 of smiliar structures embarassed
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by tonyashburton: 11:09pm On May 21, 2022
Define plot of land sir!
jamesversion:
This building no cover one full plot of land oh.
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by tonyashburton: 11:13pm On May 21, 2022
You spend good money to do piling before you commence the superstructure.
jclassiq:
But on a more serious note, does Lagos soil support this kind of gargantuan building ? I'm genuinely scared.
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by PROPHETmichael: 12:46am On May 22, 2022
InnoBest188:
Apostle

When she turn apostle shocked

Endtime apostl! Apostle in the day and occultic at night.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by 1879nine: 1:44am On May 22, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Meth cannibals will not be happy with this.
[/s]
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by deflover(m): 1:57am On May 22, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
May God continue to bless her
May God bless all Yoruba people

was it God that blessed her
u steal from the poor through oil given to u by a demonic govt

but God blessed her
this God must be demonic
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by moshino(m): 3:45am On May 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Massive
I think she should turn this to a hotel
A massive one
It will yield her heavily

So you know better than her, what to use it for, and what will yield more for her.
How many buildings/hotels do you own?
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by ikorodureporta: 4:45am On May 22, 2022
Abeg, who get that Trinity Tower for V I
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:34am On May 22, 2022
Rahkman:
Where's the pic atleast of the uncompleted naa?? atleast e suppose don dey take shape
I still passed there yday.
The building is finished truly.
It baffles me how JB didnt constitute Nuisance during majority of the construction.
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Nobody: 6:50am On May 22, 2022
This is Computer Aided Design where is the ready one?
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by SURElee(f): 7:48am On May 22, 2022
InnoBest188:
Apostle

When she turn apostle shocked

Read about her. You will know.
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by luluosas(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2022
Massive. Money is talking. I wish her well though
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:22am On May 22, 2022
Why i dont place then this set of beings with genuine entrepreneurs is because of how she got the oil well from IBB.

Niger delta.... hmmmm....

In her case... she was wise and had good advices to make something useful from the block..

Niger delta sorry 4 una ooooo
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by GreaterFuture(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2022
Jlow2:
it's one of the words you add to ur name if you want to deceive Nigerians
And People would foolishly fall for that??
With all of the mind opening happening over the years??!

I think she genuinely into god now?
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Denique(f): 9:44am On May 22, 2022
She owns this?! Nice

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Denique(f): 9:47am On May 22, 2022
Rahkman:
Where's the building?? Na prototype I dey see there
No, it isn't. It's along Kingsway road before Falomo

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Nobody: 10:57am On May 22, 2022
Once it's Julius Berger, then quality is assured. Super impressive structure. Completely self-financed $100m+ project.... This is how to be rich rich. I comot body for mama.

God no go shame us. Amin.
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Jlow2: 11:06am On May 22, 2022
GreaterFuture:

And People would foolishly fall for that??
With all of the mind opening happening over the years??!

I think she genuinely into god now?
after eating the wealth of ordinary nigerians with her family, she was gifted an oil well by ibb, because she was a fashion designer to ibbs wife
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by GreaterFuture(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2022
Jlow2:
after eating the wealth of ordinary nigerians with her family, she was gifted an oil well by ibb, because she was a fashion designer to ibbs wife
I don't get you...
Yea, I know all her history and all, but I don't follow
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by paulchucks: 12:49pm On May 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Meth cannibals will not be happy with this.

Godwin maduka built something better than this in village not even township
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by ajerimitan: 1:20pm On May 22, 2022
No wonder Nigeria could not meet up with new OPEC quarter. Every where you go they will tell you they have bought oil from Nigeria! How? Nigeria international black market. These people are making money more than Nigeria from Nigerian resources illegally. Every where is impoverished with more poverty to come in a matter of months. But all we see is Election, Tinubu, Osinbajo and Buhari. We don't need to wake up. More people need to fall below the poverty benchmark so that they can speak and fight as one.
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by poseidon12: 1:27pm On May 22, 2022
Balogunodua:
Wow!

Harding working woman.

Hard working??
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Jlow2: 2:31pm On May 22, 2022
GreaterFuture:

I don't get you...
Yea, I know all her history and all, but I don't follow
how did she get her the oil well?like major almustapha said in his campaign that 56 highly placed individuals re richer than nigeria as a whole and re eating nigerians weaith like termites on a daily basis
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by ProfGday(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah, she dated your papa too.

Your lot are the reasons why your progenitor never got freedom from backwardness... I'm not in your league young man. So in the meantime you can rot in your ignorance
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by newmoney133: 4:14pm On May 22, 2022
Rotentik19:
This woman is into oil&gas big time. She has her own grass to grace story.

Grass to grace?

Alakija was born on 15 July 1951 to an upper-middle-class family; her father was Chief L. A. Ogbara of Ikorodu, Lagos State. Alakija attended her nursery education at Our Ladies of Apostles, Lagos from 1955 to 1958. At the age seven, Alakija travelled to the United Kingdom to continue her primary education at Dinorben School for Girls in Hafodunos Hall in Llangernyw, Wales between 1959 and 1963. On the completion of her primary education, Alakija attended Muslim High School in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria. She then returned to England for her secretarial studies at Pitman's Central College, London.

Career
Edit
Alakija started her career in 1974 as an executive secretary at Sijuade Enterprises, Lagos, Nigeria shortly after completing a Secretarial Course at Pitman's Central College London. She moved to the former First National Bank of Chicago, which later became FinBank now acquired by FCMB (First City Monument Bank) as the Executive Secretary to the managing director. She became the new Head of the Corporate Affairs Department of the International Merchant Bank of Nigeria (formerly First National Bank of Chicago), and later on became the Office Assistant to the Treasury Department. Shortly after her career in the banking world which lasted for 12 years, Alakija took up new challenge which was driven by her passion for Fashion to study fashion design at The American College in London and the Central School of Fashion. After her return to Nigeria, she started her first fashion label known as Supreme Stitches, which was later renamed The Rose Of Sharon House of Fashion in 1996. Within a few years, as Rose of Sharon House of Fashion, it became a household name. As national president and lifelong trustee of the Fashion Designers Association of Nigeria (FADAN), she left an indelible mark, promoting Nigerian culture through fashion and style.( Wikipedia )

I see her as a person who rose from grace to greater grace or glory.Grass no dey her history
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by GreaterFuture6: 4:48pm On May 22, 2022
Jlow2:
how did she get her the oil well?like major almustapha said in his campaign that 56 highly placed individuals re richer than nigeria as a whole and re eating nigerians weaith like termites on a daily basis
Ok, now what does that do with her calling herself apostle, that's the beginning of this talk
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by faceLAGOS: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Reloadedisreap

Please can we talk here.

It’s me from the betting group.
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Horus(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.