Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. (1301 Views)

Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) / A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2022
Good morning naira Landers, my girlfriend used to have a friend back in 2020 whom she met on IG. They weren't dating and we're only texting until the creep started becoming a je rk. My girlfriend hates snakes so much and whoever is close to her knows this, this boy made a video call with her and showed her a live snake back in 2020 and she got traumatized for a long time. She cut off the friendship by blocking the guy on IG and his number on WhatsApp but this man has texted her with 4 new Germany numbers which she blocks once she notices it's him. He one time threatened her with death.

How can we stop him from ever reaching out coz I know going to the police will be a waste of time since he is not based in Nigeria.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Zonefree(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2022
The girl you're doing all these for might be sharing her kpekus with guys around your neighborhood but you're only worried about a guy far away Germany, probably doing better than you. Have sense please!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by blazingblender(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2022
Lol
You de carry her matter for head
Lol wahala
Las Las na d guy go marry her
You go de here de défend person
Dude it's your girlfriend he is stalking not you so mind your business and let her handle it by herself
Cus if you claim over Sabi
o.y.o

8 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
The girl you're doing all these for might be sharing her kpekus with guys around your neighborhood but you're only worried about a guy far away Germany, probably doing better than you. Have sense please!

Unfortunately she's not like your girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Zonefree(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2022
Rhisky:

Of course, she can't be.

I'll advice you concentrate more on your life. You were not there when she started with the stalker and you don't know what they shared together. She's just a girlfriend, be wise.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol
You de carry her matter for head
Lol wahala
Las Las na d guy go marry her
You go de here de défend person
Dude it's your girlfriend he is stalking not you so mind your business and let her handle it by herself
Cus if you claim over Sabi
o.y.o

So coz I'm not directly involved, I shouldn't show some care or concern?
I don't do like that bro. E

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Stallionhorse: 12:24pm On May 21, 2022
Thats one guy!! What about the rest of the community that are sharing it with you??
My guy please go and make money nah your mate der Germany and is spending money on snake food.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Of course, she can't be.

I'll advice you concentrate more on your life. You were not there when she started with the stalker and you don't know what they shared together. She's just a girlfriend, be wise.

Why then did you make your first comment?
No be Everytime be for play
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Stenewiser: 12:36pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Thats one guy!! What about the rest of the community that are sharing it with you??
My guy please go and make money nah your mate der Germany and is spending money on snake food.
grin
Stallionhorse:
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Zonefree(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2022
Rhisky:

Why then did you make your first comment?
No be Everytime be for play
Who's playing with you? I'm being frank with you.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Of course, she can't be.

Because you're not progressing in your own life doesn't make everyone else backward as well. I never said I'm not concentrating, if you've been scarred and don't value relationships... That's your personal problem, advice or keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:

You're scarred and I blame who did this to you.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2022
It's crazy how most comments on this post are aimed at advising me to focus on myself and what not. It's very simple, someone comes to you with a problem he is facing, you advice him or you read and pass no need to show low IQ. Nobody knows nth about me here, most of you only have a problem with me coz I said the girl is my GF and since y'all have been dating worthless loose c unt and good for nth girls, you don't see the good in any other girl.

Nobody is saying anything regarding the stalking, this is what encourages crime in our societies. Someone is doing sth wrong and we are nailing who brought it to light.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by BigYash: 1:13pm On May 21, 2022
Rhisky:

You bold dey defend girl? shocked Meanwhile the girl is yet to tell you the full story.. Cux someone can't just wake up one day and start threatening someone with death. Maybe them date and something happened between the both of them,and the girl is yet to open up to you. May God no let us fight battle wen we no understand o.. Op try and understand this battle before you join her to fight it. And make sure,its worth it. And if its worth it.. Na to go spiritual ,cux even Nigerian Army no go fit fight this one ,wen I dey see so. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2022
BigYash:
You bold dey defend girl? shocked Meanwhile the girl is yet to tell you the full story.. Cux someone can't just wake up one day and start threatening someone with death. Maybe them date and something happened between the both of them,and the girl is yet to open up to you. May God no let us fight battle wen we no understand o.. Op try and understand this battle before you join her to fight it. And make sure,its worth it. And if its worth it.. Na to go spiritual ,cux even Nigerian Army no go fit fight this one ,wen I dey see so. Shalom!

I appreciate your advice, I'll try to ask more questions concerning the guy than I already did. But if there's more she'd tell me coz she has told me things supposedly way worse than what you think.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by BigYash: 1:24pm On May 21, 2022
Rhisky:

I appreciate your advice, I'll try to ask more questions concerning the guy than I already did. But if there's more she'd tell me coz she has told me things supposedly way worse than what you think.
Please do in this very case. Cux I think she is yet to tell you everything, you need to know. Shalom!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by kelechiodo(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2022
Op, let her change her phone number and social media accounts if the stalking is going out of hand. At times, we take drastic action for our peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by ChoCho54(f): 1:45pm On May 21, 2022
Op report to FBI if you don't want to continue blocking his numbers grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by ivolt: 2:11pm On May 21, 2022
Rhisky:
It's crazy how most comments on this post are aimed at advising me to focus on myself and what not.
It seems you are new here.
There is a gang of never-do-wells who jump on any topic involving relationship to vent and curse.
They seems to be in a competition of who can post the most foolish comment. To them all women are prostitutes
and they are trying to recruit you into their fold with their negative comment. They are not joking. Stop replying them
as it serves as an encouragement.

Back to the topic.
The first thing to do is to ask your girlfriend to tell you everything the guy knows about her and personal life.
Also try to find out if they have exchanged significant gift that needs to be returned. Better if you get access
to their full chat history.

She must change her number and also restrict all her social media pages and posts to friends only.
She must also stop accepting friendship from strangers as the stalker can create new fake accounts to reach her.

If all else fails and you have the funds, Germany has an anti-cyberstalking law(assuming the stalker is actually in Germany and not lying).
Search Google and contact a German anti-cyberstalking lawyer for help.

Nigerian German residents may have better suggestions.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2022
Rhisky:
Good morning naira Landers, my girlfriend used to have a friend back in 2020 whom she met on IG. They weren't dating and we're only texting until the creep started becoming a je rk. My girlfriend hates snakes so much and whoever is close to her knows this, this boy made a video call with her and showed her a live snake back in 2020 and she got traumatized for a long time. She cut off the friendship by blocking the guy on IG and his number on WhatsApp but this man has texted her with 4 new Germany numbers which she blocks once she notices it's him. He one time threatened her with death.

How can we stop him from ever reaching out coz I know going to the police will be a waste of time since he is not based in Nigeria.
its not a big deal,she can change her whatsapp number.why una dey allow person wey dey miles and countries apart dey stress una.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Emma2Seconds: 6:27pm On May 21, 2022
Nah the same people
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by 6pack: 8:25pm On May 21, 2022
Rhisky:

Na useless simp you be. You can't even scold the hoe you call your gf , you concern is the guy abi

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by 6pack: 8:26pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Of course, she can't be.

the guy is dumb
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2022
kelechiodo:
Op, let her change her phone number and social media accounts if the stalking is going out of hand. At times, we take drastic action for our peace of mind.
.thank you so much
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
ivolt:

It seems you are new here.
There is a gang of never-do-wells who jump on any topic involving relationship to vent and curse.
They seems to be in a competition of who can post the most foolish comment. To them all women are prostitutes
and they are trying to recruit you into their fold with their negative comment. They are not joking. Stop replying them
as it serves as an encouragement.

Back to the topic.
The first thing to do is to ask your girlfriend to tell you everything the guy knows about her and personal life.
Also try to find out if they have exchanged significant gift that needs to be returned. Better if you get access
to their full chat history.

She must change her number and also restrict all her social media pages and posts to friends only.
She must also stop accepting friendship from strangers as the stalker can create new fake accounts to reach her.

If all else fails and you have the funds, Germany has an anti-cyberstalking law(assuming the stalker is actually in Germany and not lying).
Search Google and contact a German anti-cyberstalking lawyer for help.

Nigerian German residents may have better suggestions.

I appreciate you bro, I'm already on all these
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
its not a big deal,she can change her whatsapp number.why una dey allow person wey dey miles and countries apart dey stress una.

So it's so easy to change a number you've used for over 5 years coz of one person?
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2022
6pack:
Na useless simp you be. You can't even scold the hoe you call your gf , you concern is the guy abi

Your mum didn't raise you right, trust me.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by bigpicture001: 11:02pm On May 21, 2022
Rhisky:

.the day you start to believe that any particular girl is different is the day uv lost it...

Guy,no single girl is any different...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by 6pack: 2:03am On May 22, 2022
Rhisky:

Your mum didn't raise you right, trust me.
I actually bragged about Nigerians to be very smart. Your dumbness dey make shame catch me. So your so called gf that has a bf and is not supposed to be trying look for dicks is busy chatting guys online and you find nothing wrong with that?
You issue is that the guy showed her a snake and she became traumatized and the guy still stalks her?
S.I.MP

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2022
6pack:
I actually bragged about Nigerians to be very smart. Your dumbness dey make shame catch me. So your so called gf that has a bf and is not supposed to be trying look for dicks is busy chatting guys online and you find nothing wrong with that?
You issue is that the guy showed her a snake and she became traumatized and the guy still stalks her?
S.I.MP

Check your typing and resend this, I'm finding it hard to read this gibberish.
You're such an angry person, you're probably broke or have HIV or both.

Death is near, take heart.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by 6pack: 10:54am On May 22, 2022
Rhisky:

Check your typing and resend this, I'm finding it hard to read this gibberish.
You're such an angry person, you're probably broke or have HIV or both.

Death is near, take heart.
I rather be broke and have hiv than be screaming online because another guy is fucking my gf grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Is Stalking My Girlfriend. by Rhisky(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2022
6pack:
I rather be broke and have hiv than be screaming online because another guy is fucking my gf grin

You're a pathetic lunatic, coz all your friends are taking turns to bleep your sister doesn't mean you have to come to Nairaland to express your anger. You've been wanking all your life, never been in a relationship and has extremely bad breath.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uproar As Student Teacher On Teaching Practice Impregnates 24 Girls, Headmistres / 12-year-old Accidentally Kills Nigerian Mom In The US (pics) / CCTV Captures The Moment Something Weird Happened To A Delivery Bikeman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.