Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Irony: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Gave APC Power In 2015 And Now Want PDP Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irony: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Gave APC Power In 2015 And Now Want PDP Ticket (257 Views)

2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki / Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court / I Gave APC N5m In 2014 – Ike Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irony: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Gave APC Power In 2015 And Now Want PDP Ticket by Ndibuna: 12:22pm On May 21, 2022
I mean is this supposed to be a usual way of politics? This is crazy. The above 3 gave APC victory in 2015 but now want the same PDP that they destroyed to give them ticket.

I don't blame Wike for ranting. It makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Irony: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Gave APC Power In 2015 And Now Want PDP Ticket by GreyLaw(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2022
This is sad but true. They should not even have been allowed back into the party. They railroaded the party into failure and turned around now wanting the ticket of the same party they destroyed.

Terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Irony: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Gave APC Power In 2015 And Now Want PDP Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2022
Ndibuna:
I mean is this supposed to be a usual way of politics? This is crazy. The above 3 gave APC victory in 2015 but now want the same PDP that they destroyed to give them ticket.

I don't blame Wike for ranting. It makes no sense
Irony south west broke southern unity in 2015 but now wants southern support

2 Likes

Re: Irony: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Gave APC Power In 2015 And Now Want PDP Ticket by realstars: 1:36pm On May 21, 2022
Before they are wire. They were fools.

Re: Irony: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Gave APC Power In 2015 And Now Want PDP Ticket by tamdun: 1:51pm On May 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Irony south west broke southern unity in 2015 but now wants southern support
Irony, south west voted massively for Jonathan in 2011,but Jonathan abandoned them, when south west refused to vote for him in 2011,some children of hate called it a betrayal, who really betrayed who here?

Irony, south east voted and dedicate their time to pdp for over 20yrs but want apc to hand them presidential ticket

Re: Irony: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Gave APC Power In 2015 And Now Want PDP Ticket by haffaze777(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2022
Bleep southern unity

(1) (Reply)

Is Soludo The Target Of Unknown Gunmen? / Children’s Day: Students Of Rochas Foundation Plead For Release Of Founder / I'm Concerned About The Absence Of Intellectual Discussion On Nairala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.