Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles (59567 Views)

FRSC Seizes 200 Unregistered Tricycles In Kano State / Ladies Bike, Cargo Tricycles Available / Nigerian Army's Newly Produced Innoson VS Indian Army's Maruti Suzuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by MansoryMX(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2022
Instead of Nigeria Government to ban the important of keke and make something like IT compulsory so this country can move forward! Everyone in this country is moving backwards. Na to leave this country for una abeg

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by frndfghtr(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2022
Innoson , capital , ibeto, ogbuawa , chisco, ekenedilichukwu ,
where are from?
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by dammyco(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:

hahaha otondo
we no dey assemble for here we dey manufacture, i mean a standard one not does chinese substandard vichicle.
we dey export to other africa countries like rwandan,niger republic and south sudan to the extent of europeean country like belarus...
we no be mate abeg.
Ogun State With ikan Ogun.
Ogun State with Eroja Ogun.
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by wpadmin: 9:20pm On May 21, 2022
successmatters:

Which your own state can never assemble till 2088

People post tribal slurs on Nairaland to get likes and mentions. Once you react, it becomes an argument and they have fun. At the end of the day, it's just two people abusing themselves. The person you are arguing with may not be able to talk to you in real life sef.

Bros, if you see tribal statements, resist the urge to respond. Pretend like say you no see am.

When somebody posts a tribal slur and nobody likes or mentions him, it feels like someone who cracked a joke in a crowd and no one laughed. With time, they lose their morale and stop cracking jokes.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Traplord09: 9:21pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:
Lol
chinese rebranded vichicle

Ur Allah won't be happy with you oo because of de hate u have on Igbo

See them hate full there body..... .... ....
Y dangote is struggling harder
Just to get is refinery to work lol

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by wiseoneking: 9:25pm On May 21, 2022
Jamesbally:
INNOSON just assembled this substandard Chinese made Keke. Make una use this moving Coffins for Anambra. We no was see this thing for other parts of this Country.
Never do wells, born to criticize anything good but forever die empty. LEARN TO APPRECIATE THINGS IN LIFE, it could be the reason why you are still struggling in life. No state in the country is doing this very thing apart from some individual manufacturers in Aba that are building keke.

Just mention your state now and what they produce and I will be quiet. Learn to appreciate thing and may be, your frustrations may reduce.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Hespee93: 9:26pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:
Lol

Show us your own US assembled one.

Werey

1 Like

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by objobj: 9:32pm On May 21, 2022
Originality = zero
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by walozanga(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2022
successmatters:

Oh, sorry, your from Lagos grin

Every critic is always from Lagos , Ekiti, jigawa, oshun, bushes like Zamfara, bauchi and Borno doesn't have any indigenes from there cheesy

Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2022
successmatters:

Which your own state can never assemble till 2088

That's too much naa grin
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by tianshie(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2022
TimeArena:
Luxury Frank Muller available for purchase

Price: 70K

To order, call or Whatsapp

Lol. 70k for Muller. Igbo kpuru or what?
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by ogwumgbe: 9:47pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:

hahaha otondo
we no dey assemble for here we dey manufacture, i mean a standard one not does chinese substandard vichicle.
we dey export to other africa countries like rwandan,niger republic and south sudan to the extent of europeean country like belarus...
we no be mate abeg.

We? Is you or your papa a share holder in this company? Go and look for job bro and stop glorying another man's sweat
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by galaxy2020(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2022
Am waiting for him to commit su**I'd, he will get there soon grin
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Mode99: 9:52pm On May 21, 2022
I go enter Keke business
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by firstone(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:

hahaha otondo
we no be mate abeg.

This military vehicle is useless in modern warfare
Ask Saddam and Russian military

Mind you Ivm had exporting vehicle to many African countries before you think of producing this useless vehicle of urs

1 Like

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:

check out what i posted above ogbeni

Dude can you beat your chest and say that the proforce engines were fabricated from scratch or CKD and assembled? Because if that is the case then it is no different from what Innoson does my guy
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by successmatters(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2022
wpadmin:

People post tribal slurs on Nairaland to get likes and mentions. Once you react, it becomes an argument and they have fun. At the end of the day, it's just two people abusing themselves. The person you are arguing with may not be able to talk to you in real life sef.

Bros, if you see tribal statements, resist the urge to respond. Pretend like say you no see am.

When somebody posts a tribal slur and nobody likes or mentions him, it feels like someone who cracked a joke in a crowd and no one laughed. With time, they lose their morale and stop cracking jokes.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by sokera: 10:07pm On May 21, 2022
ensamy:

If you don't make noise how do you market your products. You better start making noise to be a better sales man.
Mugu making noise is not same as marketing … you think na gala Igbo boys dey sell for Lagos traffic
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:
Lol

I doubt you need to be a rocket scientist to design a tuktuk. This bad Belle here no good.
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by sokera: 10:08pm On May 21, 2022
InoGetJoy:
No vehicle manufacturing company in the world manufacturers 100% of their components.
Mugu I mean 100 percent local made … no importation from China like Innoson
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by InoGetJoy: 10:16pm On May 21, 2022
sokera:
Mugu I mean 100 percent local made … no importation from China like Innoson
I didn't insult you and I'd advise you be civil in your response to me.

Now tell me, does proforce manufacture their batteries and electronics? Do they manufacture their chassis? Do they manufacture their engine? Do they manufacture their transmission?

You're not smart, are you? If you come upon a topic you're not conversant with, the wise thing to do is to keep mute instead of opening your mouth and embarrassing yourself.
Wisdom is profitable to direct, this says the good book

1 Like

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by eanagor(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
Noted!
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by TimeArena(f): 10:24pm On May 21, 2022
tianshie:

Lol. 70k for Muller. Igbo kpuru or what?

Didn't get the "Igbo Kpuru" sir. But, this is an affordable luxury.
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Abujaexpress: 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
post=113037987:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cey5B1vbofs

Nnewi, May 20, 2022 (MOI) In line with the Anambra State Government's agenda of patronizing locally manufactured products in order to boost the economy of the state, Gov. Chukwuma Soludo today inspected the newly constructed and ready to use tricycles at Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM), Nnewi.

The tricycles popularly known as 'Keke' which were manufactured and coupled by Innoson Group is set to hit the road.

Speaking during the inspection, Gov. Soludo represented by the Deputy Governor, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim noted that indigenous manufacturing companies needed to be encouraged and it was the only way the economy could grow thereby reducing unemployment among the youths who were the most targeted.

``Initially, we import all these from China but from what I am seeing here, the tricycles are strong, durable and bigger too.

``Government has started plans to introduce door to door picking of wastes as it is a sustainability plan that is being put in place to achieve a cleaner city.

``We are also looking for indigenous producers of waste bins like Innoson so that we can put structures that would be picked at your doorsteps for onward disposal to appropriate places and recycling,’’ he added.

The Spokesperson of the IVM, Mr. Cornelius Igwe said that Innoson as a manufacturing company always partners and supports the state government's policies and agenda, noting that the production of these tricycles was one of the things the company has done to support the administration.

Mr. Igwe emphasized that the tricycles would be sold at cheaper rates so that the masses could afford to buy them. (MOI)

3C/RNI
https://www.facebook.com/100075656906054/posts/166984015833494/
Lalasticlala
He should have added a unique feature to this product, at least to distinguish it from the ones already in the market
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by sokera: 10:47pm On May 21, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Now tell me, does proforce manufacture their batteries and electronics? Do they manufacture their chassis? Do they manufacture their engine? Do they manufacture their transmission?

You're not smart, are you? If you come upon a topic you're not conversant with, the wise thing to do is to keep mute instead of opening your mouth and embarrassing yourself.
Mr smart Proforce manufacture 100 percent everything … go to their factory in Ogun state and do more research yourself … thank you
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by sokera: 10:51pm On May 21, 2022
InoGetJoy:

in case you want to know the mother company is O'la Kleen Holdings Limited, a diversified company that have several manufacturing companies which Proforce is just 1 of them … so they have other companies that produce other things like batteries, sound system and several things … so all what they use materials they use in Proforce is from other companies under O'la Kleen Holdings Limited. This make them manufacture 100 percent .., thank you
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by TheOgaBoss: 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
MansoryMX:
Instead of Nigeria Government to ban the important of keke and make something like IT compulsory so this country can move forward! Everyone in this country is moving backwards. Na to leave this country for una abeg
how is info technology a substitute for mobility?
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by mywells: 11:12pm On May 21, 2022
This disgusting means of transportation again,these Keke or yeye or whatever they call it,there rider has no lessons on how to manage the road,they just park obtrusively on a junction line up like soldier ants, without attending any forma driving school to learn lessons how to manage the road.
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by hollywater: 11:14pm On May 21, 2022
tollyboy5:
I like this man. grin

Na someone like fashola. He should just leave werey ipobians and do his job.

IPOBIANS militant are senseless

Don't quote me ☺️
Bleep ur Opinion.
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:
Lol
Just like your brain was rebranded by hate and poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

****Kakaki + Asids55** Pre-order Man Diesel 18.232 Flatbed Truck**** / Challenges Of Buying A Used Vehicle / "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.