Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Rate A Nairalander's Acoustic Guitar Performance Of Overdose By Mavins. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rate A Nairalander's Acoustic Guitar Performance Of Overdose By Mavins. (294 Views)

Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Brown Jr, Died Of Overdose Drugs / Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute / Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavins Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate A Nairalander's Acoustic Guitar Performance Of Overdose By Mavins. by OfficialAwol(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
So I tried my hands on the new tune by Marvin All Stars with my guitar.

Tell me what you think of my performance.

Yay or nay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7spdrMe8xc

MissyB3
Fynestboi
Re: Rate A Nairalander's Acoustic Guitar Performance Of Overdose By Mavins. by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 21, 2022
Fair. I ll score you 4/10. You sha buy data, play guitar small.
Your voice no sweet to kill the song.
It come dey be like you dey make noise.
Re: Rate A Nairalander's Acoustic Guitar Performance Of Overdose By Mavins. by Puskas: 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
You tried
Re: Rate A Nairalander's Acoustic Guitar Performance Of Overdose By Mavins. by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
5/10
Re: Rate A Nairalander's Acoustic Guitar Performance Of Overdose By Mavins. by OfficialAwol(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:
Fair. I ll score you 4/10. You sha buy data, play guitar small.
Your voice no sweet to kill the song.
It come dey be like you dey make noise.

Awww!

Thank you for your critical assessment.

I'll sure try to do better next time
Re: Rate A Nairalander's Acoustic Guitar Performance Of Overdose By Mavins. by OfficialAwol(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2022
Puskas:
You tried

Thank you sir
Re: Rate A Nairalander's Acoustic Guitar Performance Of Overdose By Mavins. by OfficialAwol(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2022
1bunne4lif:
5/10

Wow!

5 is a fair score.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Papaya_ex Goes Spiritual As She Picked The Winner Of The Lexus Car (video) / Simi Ft Adekunle Gold - Balance(video/lyrics) / Guys Please Any Advice Or Remedy To Cure Aftershave Rashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.