Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For (562 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For by ugosilva: 2:24pm On May 21, 2022
Greetings,

Please I want to Buy Generator But I Don't know the Best Brand To Go For

Your inputs will be highly appreciated
Re: I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For by ibechris(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
Buy firman generator.

The one I am using was bought 13years ago. Carries TV,two freezers three fans and all the lightnings.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For by JONSYN7154: 3:28pm On May 21, 2022
ibechris:
Buy firman generator.

The one I am using was bought 13years ago. Carries TV,two freezers three fans and all the lightnings.
what's the capacity?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For by waistbead: 5:55pm On May 21, 2022
ibechris:
Buy firman generator.

Odiegwu undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For by blinkz4real: 9:23pm On May 21, 2022
For peace of mind just go buy thermocool.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For by Acme45: 1:24am On May 22, 2022
ibechris:
Buy firman generator.

that was 13 years ago not today. Everything about Firman today is fake. I repairs Gen. The only Gen that can stand the test of time is tiger 2700 TM but you can't get new ones in the market today

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For by Acme45: 1:25am On May 22, 2022
blinkz4real:
For peace of mind just go buy thermocool.
very correct my brother.
Re: I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For by Danielle09: 10:33am On May 22, 2022
Go for parsun
Re: I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For by Ernesthugo(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2022
WHAT TYPE OF THERMOCOOL

FOR 130L FREEZER AND ONE TV

Acme45:
very correct my brother.
Re: I Want To Buy Generator But I Don't Know The Brand To Go For by spencekat(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2022
Fireman or thermocool

(1) (Reply)

My Last In This World / . / Missing ! Missing !! Missing !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.