Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates (25256 Views)

Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates / As At 6:12pm Ogun And Kogi State Delegates' Seats Are Still Empty (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by TriCee: 3:04pm On May 21, 2022
Baba is putting in a lot of hard work.... He should reserve energy for the main rally

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2022
N'golo Kante's kinda work rate.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 21, 2022
kasim155:
I will prefer either Yemi Osinbanjo or Peter Obi to win the 2023 election but the rate at which BAT is going ehnnnn. He might likely win because the energy is putting is far higher than the rest aspirants. Baba wan be Presido by fire by force.

He is the only one actually putting in the work. The rest are just wishing and hoping. I it's obvious that he is a hard worker.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by duro4chang(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

The same source buhari funded his acc is same source tinubu is using.. so he can afford to do anything
You have nothing to say. I thought you will write a better story.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by famology(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2022
That jet belongs to the owner of globacom, Adenuga. Tinubu get too much connect. Nor put body oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Oluwaramsey: 3:06pm On May 21, 2022
I just wanted it to sought out something and I am 100% sure of seeing the money that I will pay back before 6pm on Sunday
Okoroawusa:

What's the guarantee that you will pay back?
'within the next 24-36 hours " is not a definite timeframe.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Tbbt12: 3:06pm On May 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Tinubu continues his consultation as he goes to talk to Delta state delegates today
what a way to waste the loot. Keeping on landing here and there, u shall gnash your teeth with agony soon
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 21, 2022
Heavensent01:

the delegates will.decide, your ranting hold nothing

meanwhile have you slice vagina today? they should keep a watch on you and take the female gender of your family away from you

Ndi vagina slicer

Says a man from a place where they sell skulls for ₦14,000.00.

Have you mined a skull today?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by yusufmurry: 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
Thank God for election.

Tinubu only comes to South only during election.

East, na the worst sef.

Anyway, I wish him the best
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
Tinubu could win Delta delegates not the presidency
Delta is PDP forever, deltans must chop from the loot now, shekena.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Heavensent01(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Says a man from a place where they sell skulls for ₦14,000.00.

Have you mined a skull today?

just look at this local ritualist, if you've not sell your father's own to them before, how do you know the price

you sold his skull 14k and I thought I was replying one middle class idiot, you're just a complete one cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by micko93: 3:09pm On May 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyVwKrXRihw
Lanrelagboi:
Tinubu continues his consultation as he goes to talk to Delta state delegates today

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Gozac: 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
kasim155:

Na soo, na true u talk. Baba energy strong for the election matter oooo
He knows that PMB is not with him and he doesn't own the party machinery that's why he wants to bulldoze his way to power
We know that all these amounts to nothing
PMB holds the ace just as Gov Badaru told him and Amaechi that they will follow PMB'S direction on Monday

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Shevchenkko: 3:11pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=kasim155 post=113040019]I will prefer either Yemi Osinbanjo or Peter Obi to win the 2023 election but the rate at which BAT is going ehnnnn. He might likely win because the energy is putting is far higher than the rest aspirants. Baba wan be Presido by fire by force. [/quote It will completely elude him no matter how dirty he fights
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Gozac: 3:12pm On May 21, 2022
Skyview01:

He is the only one actually putting in the work. The rest are just wishing and hoping. I it's obvious that he is a hard worker.
Amaechi have since covered all these states, may be you are not aware.
He remains the candidate who has visited most states than any in APC presidential race
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2022
duro4chang:
You have nothing to say. I thought you will write a better story.

I laugh at u guys cos non of u know what is goin on in this country.. who do u think was buhari's campaign manager. u let ethnicity over shadow ur judgement.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by IgOga(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2022
sylve11:
Delta delegate, please give your support to Osibanjo or Wike. cool

Some of you clueless commentators here on nairaland grin grin wetin concern Wike with APC delegates grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Manlikebaro: 3:15pm On May 21, 2022
kasim155:
I will prefer either Yemi Osinbanjo or Peter Obi to win the 2023 election but the rate at which BAT is going ehnnnn. He might likely win because the energy is putting is far higher than the rest aspirants. Baba wan be Presido by fire by force.

Same here.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 21, 2022
Heavensent01:

just look at this local ritualist, if you've not sell your father's own to them before, how do you know the price

you sold his skull 14k and I thought I was replying one middle class idiot, you're just a complete one cheesy

grin

After selling your father's skull in Ogbomosho, you come here to spew rubbish.

You are mistaking me for a Yoruba person. I'm Igbo dude and we don't mine our parents' skulls like you did.

You were deprived of your parents' love that's why you went on a revenge mission and mined their skulls.

Kappish Erudite SKULLAR

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Blakpot: 3:17pm On May 21, 2022
Papa just forget Delta state.
PDP grip strong there.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Mooh247: 3:17pm On May 21, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

I laugh at u guys cos non of u know what is goin on in this country.. who do u think was buhari's campaign manager. u let ethnicity over shadow ur judgement.

Campaign chairman Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2015, 2019 Buhari campaign organisation

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by IgOga(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2022
yusufmurry:
Thank God for election.

Tinubu only comes to South only during election.

East, na the worst sef.

Anyway, I wish him the best

Lagos na North for your map Yeye grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Heavensent01(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

After selling your father's skull in Ogbomosho, you come here to spew rubbish.

You are mistaking me for a Yoruba person. I'm Igbo dude and we don't mine our parents' skulls like you did.

You were deprived of your parents' love that's why you went on a revenge mission and mined their skulls.

Kappish Erudite SKULLAR

stop telling me the story of your life, I don't give a damn, come up with more sensible comeback

till then enjoy your foolishness alone
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by duro4chang(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Wetin dey vex you that make you use foul language at me? No be me dey carry ballot. Vote me i no go vote. Carry ya anger go meet them.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Mikolo70(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

It is not by the rate he is going. The powers that be will show him pepper.
Who are the powers that be? Is he not among them? All thi of this small pikin sef..
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2022
The man is putting in far more work than many of these young people who think he is not fit to run.

When he wins the election now, they will say he rigged himself into power, forgetting how hard he has worked to project his ambition.

Nothing comes easy, and this man is showing it. Despite all his wealth, he is flying up and down, meeting people that matter. No one should shout foul play after the election is won.

No one is going to give your candidate the presidency on a platter of gold. If anyone wants it, they must work hard for it.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 21, 2022
Heavensent01:

stop telling me the story of your life, I don't give a damn, come up with more sensible comeback

till then enjoy your foolishness alone

grin

E pain you abi? I'll keep exposing your dark ways.

It is very terrible being a skull miner. It's more terrible when you know you're gonna end up as an Abobaku. But you are a combination of both - An active skull miner and an Abobaku in waiting.

I can now see why you're frustrated and have hatred in your heart. Chai! Take heart �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by aklion: 3:24pm On May 21, 2022
Akwa ibom state na it all of them go wan las las come to... Them Sabi wetin de na
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Heavensent01(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

E pain you abi? I'll keep exposing your dark ways.

It is very terrible being a skull miner. It's more terrible when you know you're gonna end up as an Abobaku. But you are a combination of both - An active skull miner and an Abobaku in waiting.

I can now see why you're frustrated and have hatred in your heart. Chai! Take heart �

like I said before shoutyeast will get hate for hate, you dummies will get no love for hate

I just hope your father is save with the mention of his skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates by Goodnigga: 3:29pm On May 21, 2022
kasim155:
Law of reverse effort might reverse him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt / US Drones Spy On Boko Haram / Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.